Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

Anyone else get a mental image of ST kicking back tonight with laptop in hand, sipping on a single malt, reading these posts, and just laughing out loud amusing himself while reading all of these posts?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah all the hints about being bigger than Calloway seem to point towards another bama steal.... Hart and Dix!!! We steal all of bama's five stars!!! YAY!!!

As far as Hart goes, that would be fun, but if we legitimately have a decent shot at Crowell and it is a choice between the two, I would prefer Crowell.  Hart has seemed somewhat indecisive during this process.  Dix would be an outstanding steal.

wde

Yeah all the hints about being bigger than Calloway seem to point towards another bama steal.... Hart and Dix!!! We steal all of bama's five stars!!! YAY!!!

ST...can you at least give us a "you're getting warmer...OR....you're getting colder" regarding the above post? :banghead:   :tease:

Anyone else get a mental image of ST kicking back tonight with laptop in hand, sipping on a single malt, reading these posts, and just laughing out loud amusing himself while reading all of these posts?

One problem with that theory. If he read all these posts he would not have time to sleep tonight.

funny-pictures-kitten-is-evil.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen ST use words like "Earth Shattering" to describe recruiting news... I sure hope this plays out, because I REALLY wanna see celebration/fallout afterwards. Crossing fingers!

Was thinking the same thing about the way he described this news. 

ST...can you at least give us a "you're getting warmer...OR....you're getting colder" regarding the above post? :banghead:   :tease:

Going with the Evil post above, the next logical step would be for ST to pick completely random posts in this thread, quote them, flip a coin, and post "warmer" or "colder" depending on how the coin came down.  

Whats funny is that on the bunker, the rivals mods are deleting posts about this bc their members are complaining that they pay money and don't get this good of info!    :tease:

Hilarious!!! I love this site!

A BIG THANK YOU to our mods here who run this site and keep us on the edge of our seats.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Whats funny is that on the bunker, the rivals mods are deleting posts about this bc their members are complaining that they pay money and don't get this good of info!    :tease:

A BIG THANK YOU to our mods here who run this site and keep us on the edge of our seats.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Either they dont want other sites info or they now this is coming and dont want the cat out of the bag. Im thinking the latter.

This thread reminds me of when my kids were little and it was Christmas Eve... they knew there were presents under the tree for them, plus surprises coming in the morning...

Touched, shook, smelled, tasted every present trying to figure what was in each present...

Nearly impossible to get them settled down to go to bed... and they were excited the next morning, usually starting @ 5:00 am...

You guys/ladies are just as entertaining... ;D:thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup:;D

The only recruiting news that would make me giddy would be Dodge ChargerGate exploding like a bomb over the bammer campus. The death sentence that would follow because of bammers repeat offender status would be pretty earth shattering. :laugh: :laugh:

I would definitely trade Calloway's missing 5th star for this to happen. :-X

I think those mods don't like being trumped by these mods.  MOD WAR!!!!!   :party: :party: :party:

I think those mods don't like being trumped by these mods.  MOD WAR!!!!!   :party: :party: :party:

Exactly! and their members are starting to figure it out...  :-X

Archived