Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

:dunno: :dunno:

I have no idea why everyone is so excited. This is last years news!!!!

:dunno: :dunno:

Ha.  ST's been working so hard he didn't have time to celebrate the New Year!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since this earthquake has been postponed could we get a consolation quake or something?

Here is some aftershock...............YOUR 2010 NATIONAL CHAMPION'S...........Auburn University!!!!!!!

WARRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys i just heard this big guy named spencer region deccommitted from alabam and is now going to auburn!!! hes gonna be a five star recriut and i cant wait to see him on the plains!!!!

guys i just heard this big guy named spencer region deccommitted from alabam and is now going to auburn!!! hes gonna be a five star recriut and i cant wait to see him on the plains!!!!

thats an allusion to our reaction last spring/summer haha

You heard wrong.

ST answering whether this recruit was getting cold feet with 'Nope. They aren't getting cold feet. They are just covering all their grounds on how it all plays out. "

ST,on your  "how it all plays out" comment are you speaking of the possible backlash and trash talk the recruit and his family may receive by giving Auburn his commitment or is it someone that is moving up their commit date to Auburn and knows they will have to deal with abuse until NSD is they announce now ?

Thanks

War Eagle !

I can't go into detail right now.

OK, I am thinking we are talking Drew (facing GA hate), Cyrus (bama hate) Crowell (GA & bama hate) or the impossible : Clowney wants to join the 2010 NC Tigers and shock the Cocks !

War Eagle !

I believe that USCe is expecting at least one decommit between now and signing day. Shell. So, I wouldn't necessarily assume they are full at this time.

Soooo is it ok to go to work tomorrow? :(:dunno:

Personally I wouldn't go to work tomorrow but if you don't you might have to stand in the unemployment line on Monday.

ST, if I quit work could I be your GA?

I don't see why not. I don't pay very well. I am also very ADHD. Not sure if you can keep up  :party:

isn't a side effect of adhd drinking gallons of coffee to stay at hyper drive, then chewing tons of gum to calm down?

Has anyone else noticed that on Rivals that on Clowney's Profile it has Auburn listed first!!!

alphabetical order

Actually, AL comes before AU. sooooooo.....

Man ST, you have got them all worked up on on the other boards: Quote: "This entire thread is stupid. People who don't know anything starting a rumor about nothing and calling it "earth shattering." ...

I hate people that try to get people worked up with stupid rumors. Provide some real details or shut up...STOOPID!

(BTW...this is not referring to anyone on AU - more to the source of these rumors on another board)

If it's not clowney, Collins , Cyrus, or crowell it's not earth shattering! Fingers crossed it one of them!

ST - based on this, can you at least tell us if his last name starts with a 'C'?

Has anyone else noticed that on Rivals that on Clowney's Profile it has Auburn listed first!!!

Those icons come up in random order. AU wont even be listed in the top 5 sometimes. He's down to USCe and Bama as of now

Archived