Tre Mason = Kenny Irons?

benjazz

I just watched Mason't highlight video on youtube.  He reminded me of Kenny Irons the way he could move horizontally to make someone miss and then was at full speed on his first step.  I always thought Kenny would have been a great pro back but for the terrible knee injury he had.

I said it earlier... He is a mix of Kenny and Brad Lester!

He has the shiftyness and speed that KI had, but do y'all remember how hard Brad Lester would run?!?

Determined, passionate, angry, scrappy.

Take all those plus the skill set of KI and you have Tre.

I just watched Mason't highlight video on youtube.  He reminded me of Kenny Irons the way he could move horizontally to make someone miss and then was at full speed on his first step.  I always thought Kenny would have been a great pro back but for the terrible knee injury he had.

Can you share the link? I would like to take a look.

I thought Kenny would have been a good one too. I really do hate he hurt his knee.

Archived