Georgia Recruiting

walleyau22

If UGA keeps on the pace they are going they are going to finish with a top three class. SEC east might be coming around in the next couple of years. Could be a blessing for Richt....if he can actually get some results out of this soon to be monster class. either way i guess it just makes for an awesome game come the south's oldest rivalry! war eagle and go to hell alabama!

You have to be able to do something with them when you get them.  Here are the last nine signing class rankings for UGA according to rivals.

2010  #15

2009  #6

2008  #7

2007  #9

2006  #4

2005  #10

2004  #6

2003  #6

2002  #3

What have they done with these top ranked signing classes? 

Like the bird.

Richt better do something with this talent, if not, this crop of recruits will be adjusting to new coaches and schemes next year, imo. :dunno: He has had a decent record against AU, I think that had more to do with us at the time instead of Ugag, but he has seriously underacheived.

To be fair, they beat us 4 years in a row with some of those players...

To be fair, they beat us 4 years in a row with some of those players...

True, but these weren't our best years either.  Overall, though, they have underachieved considering they consistently have Top 10 signing classes.

To be fair, you don't think that had anything to do with the state of our program at the time?

That is the UAT argument against our 6 in a row.  Record books don't care about the states of programs.

I am no fan of Georgia, but I don't think we can be so dismissive of them given the history of the series.

To be fair, you don't think that had anything to do with the state of our program at the time?

That is the UAT argument against our 6 in a row.  Record books don't care about the states of programs.

I am no fan of Georgia, but I don't think we can be so dismissive of them given the history of the series.

Alabama's argument is a legit one, as is tt's.  :dunno:

Ugly always gets top recruits. The problem they have is that they don't have anyone who can coach them up. MR & his staff always coaches the players down.

Archived