For Those Still Having Issues Acessing the New Server

AUDomination

I've been doing what I do for quite some time now, and even though they say it can take up to 72 hours for DNS records to resolve everywhere, I've just never seen it take that long. The 72 hour period has been over for a while now so if you're still having trouble, you might want to explore other possibilities.

Things to try:

1. Make sure you are using http://www.auburneagle.com/ to access the website, and not one of our other domains.

2. Clear your browser's cache (google is your friend if you need help with this).

3. Restart your computer.

4. Unplug your modem (and router if applicable), then plug everything back in.

5. Clear the Windows DNS cache (if you're on a Windows machine). To do this simply locate the start button (Windows button) on your keyboard. Hold the Windows key down and press "R". A run dialog box should appear. Type "cmd" and press enter. This should open the command line. Type "ipconfig /flushdns" and press enter. The screen should read "Windows IP Configuration. Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache."

Hope that helps!! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or problems.

AUDomination

Archived