LSU's offense Inept

braddo24

I can honestly say that both teams didnt look that great. LSU's offense is inept and cannot score. It happened againt OSU and Auburn. I mean LSU gave up 3 points to Auburn until the last few minutes of the fourth quarter, and we lost. I am not going to give much credit to Auburns defense because they are not that great. I think that if LSU would have had a slightly decent offense they could have won 16-10. I am not going to use any bad call ref excuses. Auburn made the plays when it counted and won the game. They drove down and made two fourth down conversions and won, simple as that. Would I classify Auburn as a top 10 caliber team, no way. Would I clasify LSU as a top 10 caliber team, no way. I really dont think that Auburn is that good. What does that say about LSU, we aint that good either. Our defense is pretty good, but our offenses inability to score points is just disgusting. I am an LSU fan and will always be no matter how bad or hard the loss is. If Auburn goes on to represent the West in the championship then I will pull for them. I like Auburn a hell of a lot more than I like Georgia. All of the Georgia fans come on our boards and side with Auburn or whoever is playing us that upcoming weekend. They didnt look that great themselves squeaking past Marshall. For all of you that dogged us for a close call with OSU, Auburn isnt much better either beating us by one point. Am I being hard on LSU? Not really considering we couldnt tackle, score points, inconsistent offense in both running and passing, play calling, and special teams. To sum it all up, auburn deserved to win, we need to wake up and see that our team is young and nothing like last years, and did we really expect to repeat as national champs? It was a great SEC game and maybe LSU will wake up and make some adjustments. I can honestly say that I predicted a 9-2 year for us. Good win and at least beat Georgia.

read the first line and i'm not going to read any more. both teams played great. The defensive play on both sides was amazing. no one could really get a great push up front for a whole drive. LSU looked great on their first drive but could never get that rhythm back. we were driving down the field but we just couldnt convert on enough third down plays.

I can honestly say that both teams didnt look that great. LSU's offense is inept and cannot score. It happened againt OSU and Auburn. I mean LSU gave up 3 points to Auburn until the last few minutes of the fourth quarter, and we lost. I am not going to give much credit to Auburns defense because they are not that great. I think that if LSU would have had a slightly decent offense they could have won 16-10. I am not going to use any bad call ref excuses. Auburn made the plays when it counted and won the game. They drove down and made two fourth down conversions and won, simple as that. Would I classify Auburn as a top 10 caliber team, no way. Would I clasify LSU as a top 10 caliber team, no way. I really dont think that Auburn is that good. What does that say about LSU, we aint that good either. Our defense is pretty good, but our offenses inability to score points is just disgusting. I am an LSU fan and will always be no matter how bad or hard the loss is. If Auburn goes on to represent the West in the championship then I will pull for them. I like Auburn a hell of a lot more than I like Georgia. All of the Georgia fans come on our boards and side with Auburn or whoever is playing us that upcoming weekend. They didnt look that great themselves squeaking past Marshall. For all of you that dogged us for a close call with OSU, Auburn isnt much better either beating us by one point. Am I being hard on LSU? Not really considering we couldnt tackle, score points, inconsistent offense in both running and passing, play calling, and special teams. To sum it all up, auburn deserved to win, we need to wake up and see that our team is young and nothing like last years, and did we really expect to repeat as national champs? It was a great SEC game and maybe LSU will wake up and make some adjustments. I can honestly say that I predicted a 9-2 year for us. Good win and at least beat Georgia.

just curious... what would your top ten be?

I can honestly say that both teams didnt look that great.  LSU's offense is inept and cannot score.  It happened againt OSU and Auburn.  I mean LSU gave up 3 points to Auburn until the last few minutes of the fourth quarter, and we lost.  I am not going to give much credit to Auburns defense because they are not that great.  I think that if LSU would have had a slightly decent offense they could have won 16-10.  I am not going to use any bad call ref excuses.  Auburn made the plays when it counted and won the game.  They drove down and made two fourth down conversions and won, simple as that.  Would I classify Auburn as a top 10 caliber team, no way.  Would I clasify LSU as a top 10 caliber team, no way.  I really dont think that Auburn is that good.  What does that say about LSU, we aint that good either.  Our defense is pretty good, but our offenses inability to score points is just disgusting.  I am an LSU fan and will always be no matter how bad or hard the loss is.    If Auburn goes on to represent the West in the championship then I will pull for them.  I like Auburn a hell of a lot more than I like Georgia.  All of the Georgia fans come on our boards and side with Auburn or whoever is playing us that upcoming weekend.  They didnt look that great themselves squeaking past Marshall.  For all of you that dogged us for a close call with OSU, Auburn isnt much better either beating us by one point.  Am I being hard on LSU?  Not really considering we couldnt tackle, score points, inconsistent offense in both running and passing, play calling, and special teams.  To sum it all up, auburn deserved to win, we need to wake up and see that our team is young and nothing like last years, and did we really expect to repeat as national champs?  It was a great SEC game and maybe LSU will wake up and make some adjustments.  I can honestly say that I predicted a 9-2 year for us.  Good win and at least beat Georgia.

just curious... what would your top ten be?

1. '03 lsu

2.'03 lsu

3.'03 lsu

4.'03 lsu

5.'03 lsu

6.'03 lsu

7.'03 lsu

8.'03 lsu

9.'03 lsu

10.'01 lsu

I hope this guy realizes that being damned with faint praise is not much better than him making excuses and whining about the PAT penalty.

What I saw were two defenses that were hard to maintain drives against. They would give up a few plays but then stand up and stop the drive. Sure, there were missed opportunities by the offenses. But that happens every game. It just get magnified in a tight ballgame.

All of the Georgia fans come on our boards and side with Auburn or whoever is playing us that upcoming weekend.

Can you show me where?

Maybe 1 example or are you just pulling this out of your ass for some sort of excuse?

I think it is noble of the poster not to bring up the officiating in the game seeing how it was lopsidedly in favor of the paper tigers. The 4th and goal play had two fouls not called - d-holding and roughing the passer (by the way they blew the spot on the Ronnie's run). On LSU's next series they failed to call holding in the end zone on consecutive plays which would have resulted in a safety and the ball for us. Game clock management by the officials in the second half was ridiculous, as was the delay of game, "What there is a second left on the play clock? Uh, that guy moved. Yeah, that's why we blew the whistle. That guy right there moved."

In defense of the refs it was a grueling day what with preventing Vandy from a win they had earned and then delivering a win to UTK that they did not.

I hope this guy realizes that being damned with faint praise is not much better than him making excuses and whining about the PAT penalty.

What I saw were two defenses that were hard to maintain drives against. They would give up a few plays but then stand up and stop the drive. Sure, there were missed opportunities by the offenses. But that happens every game. It just get magnified in a tight ballgame.

I agree....and I totally saw the whole thing. A fight between 2 very good defenses...

Archived