Backup Plan for RB and DT - do not delete

butterz

I agree with the above....only wish we had a little more depth at RB.

We all realize we are gearing up for that next year, but that position takes a lot punishment through out the season.

A bigger back would have been nice....it puts a lot of pressure on MD.

Auburn really screwed the pooch this year on NSD.....Calloway to bama Cyrus to bama Collins to LSU wow  :beatmullet:

A few quick corrections:

1. Cyrus to AU

2. You accidentally leftout your RTR at the end of your post.

FYI, not the best decision to say do not delete.

LOL.  Darn!  You mean to tell me that "we the posters" don't set the rules and guidelines for this board?

:dunno:

Oh yeah......uhhhhhh.........don't delete this response either, you meanies.

Dyer, O-Mac, and Mason.  I hope no one gets hurt

That is my concern also.  One thing that is consistant is one of the running backs will miss games due to injury.  The others will probably fight through injury.  Ladarious Philips is a realistic option to do what Cam did last year on short yardage and then some.

ya the Mods here are diff getting that TOS feeel.

Really? 

I nominate auspider's post as the dumbest of the day - and there have been some doozies with all the activity, meltdowns, etc. but this takes the cake.....

for butterz to put "do not delete" actually made me laugh out loud - this is a great FREE site - don't like it, head to the door. I LOVE the way the Mods handle things here! I never go anywhere else now!! War Eagle!!

It is a GREAT day to be an Auburn Tiger - no doubt, BC hurts! But I love this class and I stand by what I have said for the last two weeks - this class is a GREAT compliment to our 2010 class and it it remains one of the top classes in the nation! I am so happy to be part of this family!

Dyer, O-Mac, and Mason.  I hope no one gets hurt

That is my concern also.  One thing that is consistant is one of the running backs will miss games due to injury.  The others will probably fight through injury.  Ladarious Philips is a realistic option to do what Cam did last year on short yardage and then some.

Bray, morgan, stallworth, and reed if needed could handle reps at rb

Archived