big time now

bmsims8point

folks were in the big time and things happen ; bc and ck. when u r going after high profile players. when coach tt was here we didnt have to worry about others teams putting pressure on our 2and 3 star recruits

Good Point, the staff has put together a great class and I am proud of their effort. It is a change to have a class rich with *'s, and an adjustment from praying that we get that one big name to having several big names and missing out on some.

folks were in the big time and things happen ; bc and ck. when u r going after high profile players. when coach tt was here we didnt have to worry about others teams putting pressure on our 2and 3 star recruits

actually we lost a 3* cb recruit to south Florida

Great Post!!!!

I was watching ESPN and each team's recruits ratings at their position.  Michigan's class: something like 16, 23, 34, 46, 64, etc. Auburn 1, 1, 2, 5, 8, etc. We should be ecstatic!

There's no SHOULD BE to it friend I am as ECSTATIC tonite as I was 1-10-11 !!!

TWO FB NCs in less than a month (AU has WON the SCOUT.COM RECRUITING CHAMPIONSHIP no matter if UA strong arms CK away) this IS the BEST it has EVER been at AUBURN in fb overall friends, be humble but ENJOY IT !!!

JUST WIN BABY, WAR EAGLE ...

:party:  :party:  :party:

Archived