2011 recruiting class

54autiger

that's a great picture.  I hope we get Cyrus and that picture could be classic in three years.

yea, I really hope we land him too, but the way I look at it is if we don't get him we still got Shon Coleman!

that's a great picture.  I hope we get Cyrus and that picture could be classic in three years.

yea, I really hope we land him too, but the way I look at it is if we don't get him we still got Shon Coleman!

Very true but do you think he is gonna count to this class or 2012?

I've heard last years but i'm not 100% on that.

he cant count towards last years. That class is full. It is most likely 2012

How can he count towards 2012's??

Im proud of Au for standing firm with SHon, and have to doubt he will be a fine Auburn Alumni one day.  I do hav doubts that he is able to contribute alot.  Pray Im wrong on that.

How can he count towards 2012's??

Auburn has petitioned the NCAA to allow Shon Coleman to count towards next year's (2012) recruiting class, since he is still undergoing therapy for his cancer and will not be able to participate fully in football this year.

Regarding Shon Coleman, the way I understood Chizik in his presser today was that Shon is officially on medical hardship and not with the team.  This means that he has a scholarship to be at Auburn but not an athletic scholarship.  He also said that this doesn't rule out Shon playing in the future.

Sounded to me like they are doing this to free up the scholarship this year and not have to redshirt him this year and he could join the team next year.

Regarding Shon Coleman, the way I understood Chizik in his presser today was that Shon is officially on medical hardship and not with the team.  This means that he has a scholarship to be at Auburn but not an athletic scholarship.  He also said that this doesn't rule out Shon playing in the future.

Sounded to me like they are doing this to free up the scholarship this year and not have to redshirt him this year and he could join the team next year.

I was under the impression is once your on Medical hardship,  you couldn't be taken off

I was under the impression is once your on Medical hardship,  you couldn't be taken off

You can get "medical hardship waivers" for individual years.  This is how athletes with significant injuries get a 6th year of eligibility.

I started on the video tonight but it may take me a couple of days but as soon as I get it up I will post it!!!

alright man, I really appreciate it...i've always wanted to do one myself but I wouldnt know where to start.lol

Archived