Anyone know what time La El Collins LOI arrived at LSU?

auburnbass

I dunno, i heard only 25% of his LOI came though the LSU fax machine. The other 75% is in the AU fax machine according to JLee :laugh: :laugh:

early this morning id guess around 8 cst

Ah ha!  And how could Collins send that fax in at 8 cst if he was in Egypt protesting Mubarak?  Is that what you were thinking?  

I would love to hear the story of Collins interest in Auburn if any of the Mods feel inclined to share it with us. I had a hard time believing there was any interest at all but I know this info was not blindly put out there for us.

I dunno, i heard only 25% of his LOI came though the LSU fax machine. The other 75% is in the AU fax machine according to JLee :laugh: :laugh:

Chocolate milk came out of my nose.  :laugh:

Yeah.  Collins was in early this morning, about the 4th or 5th for LSU.  He is and always was the heart of their class, we weren't going to pull him.  He is a talented kid that will be a pain in our butts for a few years but good luck to him.

haha what?

I would love to hear the story of Collins interest in Auburn if any of the Mods feel inclined to share it with us. I had a hard time believing there was any interest at all but I know this info was not blindly put out there for us.

There was an in-home visit and apparently it did go well.

That's the quote of the day!

Archived