ALL THINGS Cyrus...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI: Just got another little nugget.  Our coaches are still confident in Cyrus sticking with Auburn

That's no "little nugget" right there.  ;)  Thanks for that update J-S!

Hey guys, thought I'd drop a line since I finally got some sleep.

I've fielded a lot of calls and I can confidently say that I am fully expecting Cyrus to send his LOI to Auburn.

I've fielded a lot of calls and I can confidently say that I am fully expecting Cyrus to send his LOI to Auburn.

The following is for you Jonesy.

BOOM

Jonesy jumps in on this. It's getting better and better!!  Thanks for the info Jonesy!

BOOM

ShaBOOM!

This is a quote from his dad in that article posted earlier from FOX SPORTS. Doesn't seem like his parents are against him coming, just weren't expecting it.

“As a parent, the best thing would have been for him to go with his brother,” his father, Jean-Claud, said. “His brother is already on the field. We know about the coaches, we know about Alabama. We’ve been there for a visit, so it turns out to be a different option for him, but we take it as it is and try to support him if that’s his definite decision; if that is from his heart. We hope in the near future that it would be validated so he can come back and say I was right. That is all the hope we have.”

Also I find the third video interesting on this page http://search.espn.go.com/cyrus/videos/6

He talks about the most important thing in where he goes to school being the people he's around....HOW COULD THAT NOT BE AUBURN! Our biggest selling point is the people, THE FAMILY! :wareagle:

BOOM

Oh, I see how you are 16!!  J-S, ST and I have been saying this since last night.  We get nothing.  When Jonesy says it, he gets a BOOM.  ;D    :tease:    ;) 

BOOM

Oh, I see how you are 16!! J-S, ST and I have been saying this since last night. We get nothing. When Jonesy says it, he gets a BOOM. ;D:tease:;)

Not a boom but a KABOOM is fit for a4e

BOOM

Oh, I see how you are 16!!  J-S, ST and I have been saying this since last night.  We get nothing.  When Jonesy says it, he gets a BOOM.   ;D    :tease:    ;) 

Oh man I apologise. There is a time difference you know  :tease: night time for you = sleepy time for me!

Th at is amazing news now let's just wait for it to play out. We recruited an offensive line ranked in the top 10 at their respective positions . You can't get any better than that guys. War Eagle

I'm gonna go with our guys and continue to be optimistic, but Tommy Deas (tidesports.com) just tweeted the following:

New Tidesports.com update: Kouandjio tells Chizik he is not ready to decide, meeting with high school coach to discuss decision...

If true, gotta like the high school coach having a role.

In the article I read, can't remember the source, his HS coach wanted to make sure Cyrus contacted Auburn first to tell them the situation.

I know his comments may be smoke and mirrors, but I thought that would be pretty classy.

It was somewhere along the lines of:

"Tell the school that you committed to the situation so they know what is going on. That's your responsibility."

I'm gonna go with our guys and continue to be optimistic, but Tommy Deas (tidesports.com) just tweeted the following:

New Tidesports.com update: Kouandjio tells Chizik he is not ready to decide, meeting with high school coach to discuss decision...

If true, gotta like the high school coach having a role.

Yeah, this could very well be true, but you got to remember that Alabama writers will generally write stuff that Alabama fans want to hear, just like most Auburn writers do.  I really don't think he has decided though.  I am sure he has a favorite at this point, but I don't think he will know for sure until tonight.

Archived