Beniquez Brown to MSU

kfowler8

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One day these future recruits will wake up and realize just what $aban and those other Updykes are all about.

Doubt it.  18 YO kids believe and hear what they want to believe and hear.  It appears so do their parents.  I've heard this said since Saban has been at SPUAT yet nothing changes year after year after year.  Sorry to be saying this but Saban will always have an easier time recruiting due to his reputation of getting kids to the pros, the college he represents, the fan base and the REC...it's just the way it is.

One day these future recruits will wake up and realize just what $aban and those other Updykes are all about.

Doubt it.  18 YO kids believe and hear what they want to believe and hear.  It appears so do their parents.  I've heard this said since Saban has been at SPUAT yet nothing changes year after year after year.  Sorry to be saying this but Saban will always have an easier time recruiting due to his reputation of getting kids to the pros, the college he represents, the fan base and the REC...it's just the way it is.

Sad, but true.

The Cris Carter comments about saban made me shake my head.

I believe that J-S is referring to the IRONY in the fact that certain people have been accusing US of being cheaters!

We're the cheaters right.  I guess they missed the fact the bammers are still on probation and have been for the past 15 years.

Sad, but true.

What did Chris Carter say?

Sad, but true.

What did Chris Carter say?

Yea, I'm interested in this too. If it's anything short of c'mon man... towards his son I'll be shaking my head too.

Per an aritcle on lostlettermen.com

It appears Duron Carter, son of former Buckeye Cris Carter, won’t be re-enrolling at Ohio State as planned after he left last season to attend junior college due to academic issues.

So where will the 6-5, 210-pound receiver go now? Miami was reportedly the school with the best chance of landing the South Florida native but it now appears that Alabama is the leader heading into the clubhouse. Carter’s father Cris recently told TideInsider.com that Nick Saban is a major reason for why Duron is considering Alabama.

Said the elder Carter: “The head coach is as good as it gets. They have structure. Nick Saban provides the kind of environment you look for. There is no better teacher in the game than Nick and his staff.”

Said the elder Carter: “There is no better teacher in the game than Nick and his staff,.......who can teach you how to give up a 24-point lead at the half.”

Said the elder Carter: “There is no better teacher in the game than Nick and his staff,.......who can teach you how to give up a 24-point lead at the half.”

;DCLICKY!! ;D

He just THINKS he's mad at this point!!!  :P If he ONLY knew....   :tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau:

Per an aritcle on lostlettermen.com

It appears Duron Carter, son of former Buckeye Cris Carter, won’t be re-enrolling at Ohio State as planned after he left last season to attend junior college due to academic issues.

So where will the 6-5, 210-pound receiver go now? Miami was reportedly the school with the best chance of landing the South Florida native but it now appears that Alabama is the leader heading into the clubhouse. Carter’s father Cris recently told TideInsider.com that Nick Saban is a major reason for why Duron is considering Alabama.

Said the elder Carter: “The head coach is as good as it gets. They have structure. Nick Saban provides the kind of environment you look for. There is no better teacher in the game than Nick and his staff.”

If you can't pass at ohio state where it has be shown the coach will cover up wrong doing by his players.  Come to alabammer where it doesn't matter if you know your own major.

Do we still have the lead for Beniquez..

No, Bama now leads apparently...

They promised Beniquez a shot at QB  >:(

Archived