Beniquez Brown to MSU

kfowler8

I would rather Alabama keep cheating if it means that Auburn keeps winning.

Preach it GA! Keep Winning! Drink Tiger Blood! and sign some kids with Adonis DNA!

:believe:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preach it GA! Keep Winning! Drink Tiger Blood! and sign some kids with Adonis DNA!

:believe:

:laugh:  :thumbsup:

Since Alabama's $Darren Woodruff$ is on Brown's facebook friends list I would think that makes it much harder to sign him.

Being facebook friends means nothing :laugh: I've had people add me that I don't even know and never will know.

The problem with Woodruff is the rumor going around that he is getting Brown transferred from Florence to Russellville and becoming his handler.

I see that he is also friends with Reggie Ragland. Wonder how many other highly ranked athletes he just happens to be friends with?

You two would be correct in the Woodruff connection. Named the turds as his leader today. Surprise surprise.. :banghead:

I have no inside info or anything but as far as ragland being friends on facebook with brown raglands family is originally from florence and he has lots of ties such as friends and family in florence. He probably has been friends with brown before either one was a prospect.

I would rather keep winning and stop them from cheating personally but I do like the joke  ;D that got me laughing honestly.

I really hate those guys.

I have no inside info or anything but as far as ragland being friends on facebook with brown raglands family is originally from florence and he has lots of ties such as friends and family in florence. He probably has been friends with brown before either one was a prospect.

I'm quite sure. The problem is that Woodruff, a wealthy grown man and a uat supporter, seems to be befriending all of the high caliber athletes in his area and passing off any benefits he provides them as "just trying to help out". I wonder how many average kids he's doing this sort of thing for? I wonder how many of the athletes that he has befriended *don't* have uat at the top of their recruitment list? He is nothing more than a local area agent for uat. He is Curtis Andrews, part duex (or more likely, part two hundered and duex, it's just that the rest are still in the shadows).

• 3 weeks later...

i believe several weeks back alot of folks on here had this kid all but committed to AU. Also several articles on rivals had him all but signed up. I just left bama's rival site :pcprobs: and he has bama listed as his leader.

"Alabama is my leader right now," Brown said. "It's not that far from home. And I've got a good relationship with the coaches. I'm real comfortable there. I like it down there. "

My question is : What happened with this kid or did we stop going after him b/c we thought we had him? 

:we:

i believe several weeks back alot of folks on here had this kid all but committed to AU. Also several articles on rivals had him all but signed up. I just left bama's rival site :pcprobs: and he has bama listed as his leader.

"Alabama is my leader right now," Brown said. "It's not that far from home. And I've got a good relationship with the coaches. I'm real comfortable there. I like it down there. "

My question is : What happened with this kid or did we stop going after him b/c we thought we had him?    :we:

no, other things came into play.

Darren Woodruff (the rich white guy so mysteriously and intricately involved in Calloway's recruitment) showed up on B.B.'s Facebook friends list, and then B.B. suddenly switched from all AU to all uat. It's just crazy how things like that happen.

Another unfortunate situation. I won't ellaborate, but both sides have moved on.

Seems like alot of old, rich, white guys really like to hang out with young black athletes that UAT recruits.  Perfectly normal...nothing to see here...move along please. 

It sounds like we've got a spot for Kenno Loyal in his place.  Is that right?  And what's the latest on Loyal's grades.  From what I've read, our coaches have an open offer for him granted his grades are where they need to be.

Was Woodruff successful in getting him transferred to Russellville?  I think I remember several on this board a couple of months ago discussing that. 

This was what Brown had to say right after he received his offer from CGC and the AU staff back in Feb....

"I was surprised and excited because I've always wanted to play for Auburn. It would be a dream come true. All my life, my cousins and I would watch Auburn games. I went to like three games last year, and I gave coach Lolley some tape, and now I have an offer."

{Per Rivals.com}

THIS interview was just a couple of months ago... at the time he still listed AU at #2 behind ua and then he had uga #3. In recent interview, when asked about "favorites", he listed them as ua still one, then uga, then Miss. St.  :-\ Then when asked what visits he would be making in the near future, Brown said Vandy, Arkansas, camp at Miss St, and then uf. He didn't even MENTION AU at all! That should tell you ALL that you need to know!

Was Woodruff successful in getting him transferred to Russellville?  I think I remember several on this board a couple of months ago discussing that. 

No way!  He really transferred to Russellville?  Gee, I wonder why/how in the world he did that?  :dunno:

No way!  He really transferred to Russellville?  Gee, I wonder why/how in the world he did that?  :dunno:

I don't think that he has actually transferred yet. Not saying that it WON'T happen... just not yet, as far as I know.

with the way the calloway thing went down, now Brown. surely the NCAA has to notice the underhanded things that go down on the west side of the state when it comes recruiting. :banghead:

Archived