Beniquez Brown to MSU

kfowler8

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SOME SITES STILL HAVE HIM HIGH ON AUBURN

O OK THANK YOU....ARE WE OFFERING HIM AS A RUNNINGBACK OR LINEBACKER BECAUSE HE IS A BETTER RUNNINGBACK

I KNOW ITS TO EARLY TO TELL, WHO U THINK WE WILL SIGN AS RUNNINGBACKS IN 2012

Calm down bro.  You don't have to yell every word.

o my bad bruh i type in all caps

You're good.

As for the RBs, I think we'll sign 3 of the following:

Beniquez Brown, TJ Yeldon, Kenno Loyal, Keith Marshall, Trey Williams, Brian Kimbrow, Russell Hansbrough

Yea....Tj is a good runningback who could be like a mario fannin type player for are offense and marshall will be a force with his speed but will need to add 10 or 15 more pounds

SOME SITES STILL HAVE HIM HIGH ON AUBURN

O OK THANK YOU....ARE WE OFFERING HIM AS A RUNNINGBACK OR LINEBACKER BECAUSE HE IS A BETTER RUNNINGBACK

I KNOW ITS TO EARLY TO TELL, WHO U THINK WE WILL SIGN AS RUNNINGBACKS IN 2012

Calm down bro.  You don't have to yell every word.

It's funny, when I read caps in a post I hear it in my head as yelling  :dunno:

As long as their top RB's, I don't care where we have to go to get them. I however hope we sign 1 BIG back.

As long as their top RB's, I don't care where we have to go to get them. I however hope we sign 1 BIG back.

I hear we've still got a shot with Rodney Coe!  :tease:

Jerk!!!

Jerk!!!

thejerk.jpg

Jerk!!!

thejerk.jpg

He hates these cans stay away from the cans.

Since Alabama's $Darren Woodruff$ is on Brown's facebook friends list I would think that makes it much harder to sign him.

Since Alabama's $Darren Woodruff$ is on Brown's facebook friends list I would think that makes it much harder to sign him.

Being facebook friends means nothing :laugh: I've had people add me that I don't even know and never will know.

The problem with Woodruff is the rumor going around that he is getting Brown transferred from Florence to Russellville and becoming his handler.

• 2 weeks later...

Being facebook friends means nothing :laugh: I've had people add me that I don't even know and never will know.

The problem with Woodruff is the rumor going around that he is getting Brown transferred from Florence to Russellville and becoming his handler.

You two would be correct in the Woodruff connection. Named the turds as his leader today. Surprise surprise.. :banghead:

Woodruff has been friends with Brown for several years, even before Brown was a prized recruit.  :rolleyes:  :-X 

But I'm sure there is nothing fishy going on since Woodruff is not a uat booster.  :banghead:  :beatmullet: 

:zapbama:

Are they just going to get to do this kind of thing all the time and we have no way of getting the NCAA involved? We just have to watch this and be helpless while we know they're cheating?

Are they just going to get to do this kind of thing all the time and we have no way of getting the NCAA involved? We just have to watch this and be helpless while we know they're cheating?

Patience.  We comin'!!!

Patience.  We comin'!!!

Thanks-it's just hard to watch you know? We know what's going on everybody else should know too.

Archived