Beniquez Brown to MSU

kfowler8

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Brown ends up being one of the best but if you follow the logic that the year after winning the NC is your best chance for a phenominal class then I think you wait on this offer and go after Yeldon, Sanders, Williams, and Marshall first.  We need to really set the bar very high this year and with the kind of talent available in this class it could become another fantastic year for AU.

• 1 month later...

He now claims bama as his leader and said he could see himself playing safety there and being coached by Saban.

That sounds productive & opportunistic - he can join Dee Hart in making sure the Gatorade coolers are always topped up and iced!

If our coaches are telling Beniquez they want him to play RB, then that is what their recruiting him for and nothing else. Look at LaDarius Phillips. Our coaching staff keeps their word.

Safety? What the heck? What is up with bama and selling the safety position to LB recruits ?

Probably because they already have 17 lbers on the roster and I think 3 for this year's class.

On the issue of fumbling, I witnessed a RB (Carnell Williams was his name) drop the ball 5x during a game at Cullman during his Sr year.  Probably still had 200 yds that game, but did have great difficulties holding on to the ball. 

Moral to the story...even great ones can have bad days.  Amazing how good coaching can help develop great players.  Just sayin...

I have to aqgree here saw Marcus Lattimore fumble 6 times on National TV against St. Thomas Aquinas his senior year

And I believe this is the result of his mom pushing him to visit bammer... ugh.

More likely a result of one Mr. Darren Woodruff (also had a hand in Calloway's "recruitment") pushing him to visit bammer...

J-S are our chances still good?

Well, I definitely will not count us out by any stretch, but some of the stuff I've heard recently really has me discouraged and, yet again, angry.  And people are trying to label us as cheaters???  Pfffttttt...

And do those same people think the Updykes are? remember the kid from Prattville and Maryland? they didn't sign with uat becuase they loved $aban.

Well, I definitely will not count us out by any stretch, but some of the stuff I've heard recently really has me discouraged and, yet again, angry.  And people are trying to label us as cheaters???  Pfffttttt...

Do tell...

all%2Bears.jpg

Do tell...

all%2Bears.jpg

I really don't want to get into it right now but you should be able to somewhat connect the dots by reading my above post.

Do tell...

all%2Bears.jpg

Chizik knows that negative recruiting is going on and said it in the latest ESPN piece.

Why can't these guys just go where the want? Some of these turds forcing kids places need  a reality check and realize football isn't everything

Do tell...

all%2Bears.jpg

Chizik knows that negative recruiting is going on and said it in the latest ESPN piece.

I'm not talking about negative recruiting in this case, although I'm sure it's probably happening with him.

Archived