Beniquez Brown to MSU

kfowler8

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hardly think we can expect to get the nod from a kid when we only show interest in the last couple weeks

It's freaking MSU for crying out loud!  AU should be able to get any player from that crappy program with a moments notice.  They have sub-par facilities, the stadium sucks and they've never been worth a piss, ever. :banghead:

This was another in-state kid that I wish we would have signed. I think he has a lot of upside. Too bad he is banished to Starkville. He is a baller, I can tell ya that.

MSU a good choice for him...if he had signed with Bama he would likely be at Akron or UNA in a couple years.  At least he gets to play in the SEC even if it's for State.    Good news for him I guess is that he will play right away. 

JMO but seems this kid really messed up during the recruiting process....but after watching some of the stuff going on with some of the Bama "commitments" a lot of these kids have poor advisors or over-estimate their bargaining power.

MSU a good choice for him...if he had signed with Bama he would likely be at Akron or UNA in a couple years.  At least he gets to play in the SEC even if it's for State.    Good news for him I guess is that he will play right away.   

JMO but seems this kid really messed up during the recruiting process....but after watching some of the stuff going on with some of the Bama "commitments" a lot of these kids have poor advisors or over-estimate their bargaining power.

Ummm - bama didn't offer the kid at 5:00 am, we did. :dunno:

Check this subject back to about pages 1- 7 or 8.  For quite a while he apparently was AU until some family or friends got involved and next thing you know it was Bama....and since AU had commit from TJY and Jovon,  AU didn't put any effort into getting him back...and who can blame the coaches for that decision?    But, gee.....TJY turned out to be a Bama all along and this kid is who?  :dunno:

I was going to say the same thing about Brown.  Seems like he grew up an Auburn fan, took a visit to bama and became friends on Facebook with a couple of old white guys and bama became his favorite

I heard that he wanted to go to ala, but his Dad wanted him to go elsewhere, auburn was Dad's 1st choice. But then it sounded like they got tired of waiting and we came in too late.

Add to that Auburn never offered him.

I heard that he wanted to go to ala, but his Dad wanted him to go elsewhere, auburn was Dad's 1st choice. But then it sounded like they got tired of waiting and we came in too late.

Add to that Auburn never offered him.

I heard (on here) that we offered him on NSD morning.  Don't know whether that's true or not.

Archived