Come Playoff time....

guerra aguila

The Lakers over the Celtics again. Boston will have home court but the Lakers close out in 6.

The Spurs will be tough, but I believe the Lakers can pull it out. Boston beats the Magic. Prince James, Dwayne Wade and RuPaul Bosh sit at a lounge somewhere in Little Havana trying to figure out how to get Carmello to bring his talents to south beach.

If Artest doesn't step his game up, the Lakers will have a tough time getting past the Spurs. I like what the Hornets are doing in the west too. I never count out a team with Kobe on it though. He's the closest thing to Jordan we'll probably see in a long time.

In the east, it could be Magic, Heat, or Celtics in my opinion. The Knicks are my dark-horse to make it to the Finals.

In the end, I'll call a Lakers-Heat Finals, with the Heat winning it all, as much as I don't want that to happen. The Heat are finally playing up to their talent level. And when Lebron tries, he's as good as it gets.

The thing about His Royal Quitness is that he disapeers in the conference finals. It will take Wade carrying the team.

I think Artest will be Artest again come playoffs.

If Artest doesn't step his game up, the Lakers will have a tough time getting past the Spurs. I like what the Hornets are doing in the west too. I never count out a team with Kobe on it though. He's the closest thing to Jordan we'll probably see in a long time.

In the east, it could be Magic, Heat, or Celtics in my opinion. The Knicks are my dark-horse to make it to the Finals.

In the end, I'll call a Lakers-Heat Finals, with the Heat winning it all, as much as I don't want that to happen. The Heat are finally playing up to their talent level. And when Lebron tries, he's as good as it gets.

Kobe Byrant quote "Everybody is talking bad about us now, but come June... they wont be"

They will step it up when something is on the line. They have the target on their back right now because everybody wants a piece.

Beating them in a best of 7 will be a much stiffer task.

Time will tell. I think Kobe gets one more ring.

Archived