The perfect "punishment" Harvey Updyke!

AuTigerMike

I say we unofficially rename Toomer's Corner.. I say from now on we call it "Harvey Almorn Square" in his "honor".. and in addition after every Auburn victory we plant a bonsai tree.

Horrible idea!!! Why would you honor him in anyway????  >:(

They should grant a permanent restrainig order where Auburn fans can TP his house and he can't stop them and then he has to clean it up.

In Asia a practice used for many centuries was to clear an area on the ground, plant a bamboo, then stake the convicted on top of the bamboo.  Within a week the bamboo would grow through the culprit.  VERY painful.....and appropriate.  lol

WDE !!!

In Asia a practice used for many centuries was to clear an area on the ground, plant a bamboo, then stake the convicted on top of the bamboo.  Within a week the bamboo would grow through the culprit.  VERY painful.....and appropriate.  lol

WDE !!!

As long as we can Roll him with TP while it is growing through him, I'm game.

Guest In the Village

I say we unofficially rename Toomer's Corner.. I say from now on we call it "Harvey Almorn Square" in his "honor".. and in addition after every Auburn victory we plant a bonsai tree.

Really, your first post.  Somebody say it.

You don't want someone to use the "B" word do you? :laugh: I'm not talking about bonsai either.

^^^^^^^Hes a turd ^^^^^^^^^

Well, I wasn't gonna say anything, but since ya brought it up.....

People..... Do NOT type while you are high?!?!?!?!  :believe:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ESAD^^^Bammerturd!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody please give us a courtesy flush.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived