AU vs Arkansas Thread

Tiger Growlin

CRAP!!!! perhaps we should have fouled them with time left.

Well, the good news is we are not getting blown out...and next year with what is waiting in the wings, you have to feel good about our chances next year.

typed this and my computer crashed just before finished at end of the game.

I don't think they've gotten worse, but Westie you act like they've improved over leaps and bounds with your comment above^^^ I do watch b-ball and I know for a fact that if there is any improvement it is minimal at best.

I don't think they've gotten worse, but Westie you act like they've improved over leaps and bounds with your comment above^^^ I do watch b-ball and I know for a fact that if there is any improvement it is minimal at best.

Believe it or not, they've played much better the past week than they did in the first couple of weeks of non-conference play. They're last two outings have been much more consistent as well. I know for a fact thats more than minimal improvement.

And to auburn4ever who's post I originally replied: To say the team has gotten worse as the season has gone on is ridiculous.

We seriously lack talent on this squad yet we have been in position to win most of the conference games this year. Most of the games have come down to the wire. I give credit to the coaching staff for putting the team in position to have success and credit to the team for playing hard even though there's not a whole lot to gain. With the season pretty much a wash, they keep fighting and fighting. I could easily give up and get blown out each and every time out but they don't. I've seen some improvement as the season has gone on. The seem to be buying into what TB is preaching. Shooting is still poor and there are some areas I still need to see improvement from but we will get there.

:believe:

After tonights game, I think you should retract your statement :tease:

Even CTB said they've improved a great deal since the beginning of the year and SEC opener.

Yeah, if you don't think this team is leaps and bounds better than they were even at the beginning of sec play you need to go back and watch some of the early games.

Agreed. Or watch how they played Ole Miss the first time and then the second time. Look at how we played Georgia and Alabama. We took Florida and Arkansas down to the wire. Beat Miss St and South Carolina. This team got much better as the year went on.

Archived