CAM test score

12au12

I think I heard yesterday, Cam scored 35 of 50. McElroy scored 48 of 50.

I posted to a news article yesterday the two questions McElroy missed.

Question No. 49: Give a detailed description of the events that occurred during the second half of the 2010 Iron Bowl.

Question No. 50: Give a detailed description of the events that occurred during the following 5 days after the 2010 Iron Bowl.

Barnacle:wait, are you talking about me? I was being sarcastic man.

Yes, and I apologize. I'm on this site a lot on my phone and can't see post count or anything like that. I just read your comment and then saw your name was "barnacle" and assumed it was a reference to the "barn". My bad! :)

Barnacle:wait, are you talking about me? I was being sarcastic man.

Yes, and I apologize. I'm on this site a lot on my phone and can't see post count or anything like that. I just read your comment and then saw your name was "barnacle" and assumed it was a reference to the "barn". My bad! :)

no biggy. I love Auburn, I promise!

Interesting Wonderlic data from Wiki:

A study[14] by McDonald Mirabile has shown that there is no significant correlation between Wonderlic scores and a quarterback's passer rating, and no significant correlation between Wonderlic scores and a quarterback's salary.

Similarly, a study[15] by Brian D. Lyons, Brian J. Hoffman, and John W. Michel found that Wonderlic test scores failed to positively and significantly predict future NFL performance for any position. The Lyons et al. (2009) study also found that the relationship between Wonderlic test scores and future NFL performance was negative for a few positions, indicating the higher a player scores on the Wonderlic test, the worse the player will perform in the NFL. Results from this study were recently highlighted in an Atlanta Journal-Constitution article by D. Orlando Ledbetter[16].

Writing in Sports Illustrated, John P. Lopez proposes a 26-27-60 rule to predict a quarterback's success in the NFL: at least a 26 on the Wonderlic, at least 27 college starts, and at least 60% pass completion, and lists several examples of successes and failures based on the rule.[17]

I would like to know if there is a correlation between low scores on the test and bad behavior off the field. If I was guessing and I am of course, I would think the NFL is looking for more than just how smart a player is by giving the exam. Lets face it stupid people usually do really stupid things. With millions of $$$ on the line it makes perfect sense to me that the owners want to know who is going to do something off the field that will hurt the team.

Cam's score? 28

McElmerfudd's score? 27

Took me a minute but Darnit.... I got it!  :thumbsup:

Archived