Willy Kouassi

auburn4ever

Didn't we sign Willy and another guy on the same team? I can't think of the players name. Would someone please post a list of Auburn's signees. I lost my list from last Nov.

Didn't we sign Willy and another guy on the same team? I can't think of the players name. Would someone please post a list of Auburn's signees. I lost my list from last Nov.

Bernard Morena

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/basketball/recruiting/player-Bernard-Morena-106017

Here is some info on signing periods for basketball. Will have to sign in April.

Signing Dates

When can 2011 recruits sign their National Letters of Intent?

By Charlie Zegers, About.com Guide

See More About:basketball recruitingquiet perioddead periodsigning dates

Nov 10 2010

Players can verbally commit to a school at any time. In fact, in rare cases, players have selected a college while still in eighth grade. But letters of intent -- which officially end the recruiting process and bind player to school -- must be signed during specific signing periods for each recruiting year.

For recruits entering school for the 2011-12 academic year, the signing dates are as follows:

Initial Signing Date Final Signing Date

Early Period November 11, 2010 November 17, 2010

Regular Period April 13, 2010 May 18, 2010

O

Those three coming in along with transfer Johnson and a healthy Sullivan, the Tigers will take another big step next season.

Don't forget about Ward. With the experience that Ross and Gabriel got this year, we can be a danderous team. Denson and Payne came along nicely and there is a lot of potential in Langford.

O

Those three coming in along with transfer Johnson and a healthy Sullivan, the Tigers will take another big step next season.

Don't forget about Ward. With the experience that Ross and Gabriel got this year, we can be a danderous team. Denson and Payne came along nicely and there is a lot of potential in Langford.

Still missing an effective true big man. And yes, I know Chubb is coming back. Ha!

Archived