Got a feeling..

AUinEM

Based on their SEC record, as much as I hate to say it, they deserve a shot. (just threw up in my mouth).

im not pulling for the sec im pulling for syracuse , i just dont agree with pulling for your conference

You must not be from around here. Most of us try to pull for other SEC teams though it is difficult at times; especially for the school down the road.

i was born in dothan alabama but  i cheer only for auburn, i laugh when other sec teams lose

magic man:

Quote from: auclong on March 14, 2011, 03:16:09 PM

Quote from: magic man on March 13, 2011, 04:27:57 PM

Quote from: Weegle777 on March 13, 2011, 03:51:54 PM

Based on their SEC record, as much as I hate to say it, they deserve a shot. (just threw up in my mouth).

im not pulling for the sec im pulling for syracuse , i just dont agree with pulling for your conference

You must not be from around here. Most of us try to pull for other SEC teams though it is difficult at times; especially for the school down the road.

i was born in dothan alabama but  i cheer only for auburn, i laugh when other sec teams lose

Your logic in the opinion is flawed. If SEC teams get beat all the time it makes Auburn look bad because people would think our conference is weak. Think about it.

magic man:

Your logic in the opinion is flawed. If SEC teams get beat all the time it makes Auburn look bad because people would think our conference is weak. Think about it.

People know the SEC is a weak conference.  :dunno:

magic man:

i care only about auburn not the sec

magic man:

i care only about auburn not the sec

exactly, only thing Auburn can control is themselves. How another team does doesn't necessarily affect them. Win and your in. Simple as that. Lose and then you're out

I did not believe Tennessee belonged in the NCAA Tourney with 14 losses and they proved it today with their performance against Michigan.

I did not believe Tennessee belonged in the NCAA Tourney with 14 losses and they proved it today with their performance against Michigan.

Tennessee had some really good wins this year, and played one of the hardest OOC scheduales of anyone. just cause they lost in the 1st round doesn't mean they should not have been in. plus thier AD saying pearl probably wasnt returning next year didnt help.

Tennessee had some really good wins this year, and played one of the hardest OOC scheduales of anyone. just cause they lost in the 1st round doesn't mean they should not have been in. plus thier AD saying pearl probably wasnt returning next year didnt help.

Five 14 loss teams were given berths in a tourney to play for the National Championship. No team that loses that many games deserves to play for a Championship.

Bruce Pearl should have been fired by Tennessee months ago. Most people believe that after the NCAA gets through with Tennessee, Pearl would be gone. Why do colleges allow coaches to stay after they lie and cheat with no regards for the rules? Does integrity matter anymore. At Tennessee and the Ohio State University, evidently it does not.

Archived