Got a feeling..

AUinEM

Based on their SEC record, as much as I hate to say it, they deserve a shot. (just threw up in my mouth).

im not pulling for the sec im pulling for syracuse , i just dont agree with pulling for your conference

Yeah, they had an excellent record in the gulf south conference!  :rolleyes:

They suck against good competition......send em to the NIT.  :zapbama:

WDE

ehhh who cares.

Based on their SEC record, as much as I hate to say it, they deserve a shot. (just threw up in my mouth).

That Alabama gets in. Hope im wrong..

georgia is soo looks like there will be a mullet nation meltdown on message boards unless the turds are in the southeast region

updykes out and uab in ... luving it!

Do not agree with Barkley often, but he told the truth about SEC basketball. It is down.

im not pulling for the sec im pulling for syracuse , i just dont agree with pulling for your conference

You must not be from around here. Most of us try to pull for other SEC teams though it is difficult at times; especially for the school down the road.

UAB shouldn't have made it, or UGA for that matter. Colorado got screwed this year.

UAB shouldn't have made it? You can say that with a straight face while UALR is getting set to play a game?Alabama State made it. Every year the committee offers them up as a lamb to which ever #1 seed is in their bracket. All this to say, there are many teams who won their reg season or tourney, who belong in a D3 tourney. :dunno:

UAB shouldn't have made it, or UGA for that matter. Colorado got screwed this year.

UAB shouldn't have made it? You can say that with a straight face while UALR is getting set to play a game?Alabama State made it. Every year the committee offers them up as a lamb to which ever #1 seed is in their bracket. All this to say, there are many teams who won their reg season or tourney, who belong in a D3 tourney. :dunno:

Ok, I take back what I said about UAB. I agree about teams that don't belong in the tourney, but that is how it's set up. It's never the best teams in one big tourney like they make it out to be.

Ok, I take back what I said about UAB. I agree about teams that don't belong in the tourney, but that is how it's set up. It's never the best teams in one big tourney like they make it out to be.

I hope UAB beats Clemson, maybe it will hush a little of the ACC whine. :-\ That said , I generally like Duke in the season and most of the time in the tourney.

I hope UAB beats Clemson, maybe it will hush a little of the ACC whine. :-\ That said , I generally like Duke in the season and most of the time in the tourney.

GO BLAZERS!!!

Archived