Musical Memory Lane. . .

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3d33Pne-Y

Because it was the song that was playing during my first "real" kiss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksmsv4myOmg

Because I love me some Stevie.

Aww!  Hotel California- my friend Donie and I used to dance to that song when we were kids.  It's fun to read all the different interpretations of the song.

I love the song, but that kiss was much better.  ;D

Your first "real" kiss? Oh the jokes I could make if this weren't a fam friendly site. ;D

Take your best shot but you better duck.  :laugh:

;):laugh:

I guess I need to find that riding crop and beat you back into the closet with it.  :tease:

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust me, it was a joke, if I was any more laid back I'd fall over. The jokes come from years on the road around people who live a freer life, shall we say.

I still have a pavlovian response when I smell the "very" warm smell colitas.  :cool: This would definitely cure my insomnia.  :laugh:

Trust me, it was a joke, if I was any more laid back I'd fall over. The jokes come from years on the road around people who live a freer life, shall we say.

"Laid back", that's what you're calling it these days?  :cool:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Sorry about hijacking your thread FnT. This one is for someone special here at AE. tt.  ;)

What a boring world it would be without hijackers.  (Of threads, not planes!)  Well, except the manni hijacks! :laugh:

Love that song!  Dancing now.  . .bump. . .bump. . . :hellyeah::happydance::yay:

Think those pants will ever make a comeback?

Such a wise man :bow: In my mind that is one of the top 5 albums ever. The lyrics are so etheral and speak to so many issues according to the listener at the time. That my friends, is what writing a lyric is supposed to be about. It should convey the artist's story while allowing you to develop your own. The harmonies, the solo voices, the guitar GENIUS that is L. Buckingham, this is some strong stuff. I've posted this link a 1000 times on this board , (I don't really care :tease:) but here it is again. This song is simply one of the best ever for sooooo many reasons. :hellyeah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCqszdVhLxk

"Laid back", that's what you're calling it these days?   :cool:

It sounded good :dunno:;D

Such a wise man :bow: In my mind that is one of the top 5 albums ever. The lyrics are so etheral and speak to so many issues according to the listener at the time. That my friends, is what writing a lyric is supposed to be about. It should convey the artist's story while allowing you to develop your own. The harmonies, the solo voices, the guitar GENIUS that is L. Buckingham, this is some strong stuff. I've posted this link a 1000 times on this board , (I don't really care :tease:) but here it is again. This song is simply one of the best ever for sooooo many reasons. :hellyeah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCqszdVhLxk

Where were you at 4 am?  :laugh: I'll have to wait till I get home. Back in a minute.

Ah yes, that's the one I almost posted.  :thumbsup:

If the ideas are rolling, I don't get online so I won't get distracted, but I was awake. I can usually get 3 or 4 good hours of work in before anybody starts stirring around. :laugh:

If the ideas are rolling, I don't get online so I won't get distracted, but I was awake. I can usually get 3 or 4 good hours of work in before anybody starts stirring around. :laugh:

I wasn't up because I wanted to be.  :banghead: Sleep deprivation is a funny thing, you can be dazed and confused, or have moments of clarity or brilliance that will scare you.

you can be dazed and confused, or have moments of clarity or brilliance that will scare you.

What does this have to do with sleep issues? This descibes my life and I get 6 to 8 hours of sleep a day? :'( :laugh:

I wasn't up because I wanted to be.  :banghead: Sleep deprivation is a funny thing, you can be dazed and confused, or have moments of clarity or brilliance that will scare you.

Hehehehe.....brilliance can often be dazed and confused. Clarity isn't always necessary at all.  :laugh:

Archived