Musical Memory Lane. . .

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

because my grandmother from my moms side loved this song miss you grandma :(

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcwHQfIuCnU                                                                                      because my grandfather from my dads side loved this song his name was billy, and in this song the werewolfs name is billy miss you grandpa  :(

heard thiss song for first time on utube and love it

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Because this is what it's all about.

Can't beat Percy.  I had the privilege of seeing him in concert.  What a wonderful song! 

I hate being on call. I would love to pop a top or cork right about now.

I only looked at the first one and it was Michael. I'm left to guess the other one is Blake? I'm with you I like them both, but Blakes plaintive voice on that works for me big time. I come into that race more than a little biased however. :laugh:

Those were my formative ears, years and shaped my writing in many ways. That is great stuff.

Those were my formative ears, years and shaped my writing in many ways. That is great stuff.

Oh Lord....something went terribly wrong during that time...

:P

Shhh, I'm listening to Marvin.  :hellyeah: 

If people would just stop, look, and think.

Another good one 62!  You're the MAN!

Thank you. We'll be taking request all night.  :-\  :'(  :banghead:  Now back to the insomnia thread.

Seriously, I could do this 24/7. Thanks for starting.

Archived