Spring Depth Chart

WarEagle231

Does anyone have a rough idea of what the Defensive depth chart currently looks like?  I know they haven't officially release one but does anyone know how they are lining up in practice so far?

All we really know is the Lbs

Evans, Holland, Bates

My guess: Lemonier, Whitaker, Carter, Nosa,

LBs: Evans. Holland, Bates (Eltoro is gonna be in this rotation)

CB: Bell, Mincy (2nd one is really up in the air)

S: D.Mcneal, Thorpe

Sorry about any misspelling guys.

Some guys I feel that we should keep an eye on: Joel Bono, Craig Sanders, Gabe Wright

Ladarious Owens, Kris Frost, Jawara White (if healthy)

Chris Davis, Ryan White, J. Rose

I. Means, Ryan Smith, E. Florence

could you project the Spring depth chart for the offense? This would be very much appreciated.

WDE!

Doc

Yeah i can try. the Spring Depth Charts vs. regular season is a different animal. I can guarantee we will see some guys break into starting roles Ex. Nosa and Dyer just like last year.

QB: Trotter

RB: Dyer (primary Tailback) Omac (change of pace/ jet sweep) Tre Mason (will get touches when he gets to AU) 3rd down back depends on who learns the blocking schemes.

FB: Ladarious Phillips

TE: Lutz

OL: LT Green, LG Mack, C Burgess RG Sullen, RT Mosley (maybe switch Mosley with Greene)

WR: Its anybodies guess from what I have heard. The only one I am confident on is E. Blake will start barring injury

My guess/hopes Wr #1 Benton (if he learns WR blocking schemes LOOK OUT) Wr#2 Trevon Reed Wr #3 or #4 Q. Carr, T. Stallworth.

These are just my guesses, but I am pretty confident in everything except for the WR's. The WR positions are truly up for grabs. Ive noticed Trooper looks for 2 things in his WR's; yards after the catch and YOU MUST LEARN TO BLOCK.

Mods or anyone feel free to correct me on my list.

But i forgot 2 things our depth is gonna be filed with young talent/freshmen like last year, so we are missing a lot of our guys to fill our regular season depth chart.

Last but not least. I really don't see our offense falling off that mutch. We were truly blessed with a man of Newtons talent, but we can replace his skill sets with 3 different players already on our roster. T. Rheed for the wildcat, L. Phillips for short yardage, and if we can get some decent QB play we will have nothing to worry about offense wise.

Yeah i can try. the Spring Depth Charts vs. regular season is a different animal. I can guarantee we will see some guys break into starting roles Ex. Nosa and Dyer just like last year.

RB: Dyer (primary Tailback) Omac (change of pace/ jet sweep) Tre Mason (will get touches when he gets to AU) 3rd down back depends on who learns the blocking schemes.

OL: LT Green, LG Mack, C Burgess RG Sullen, RT Mosley (maybe switch Mosley with Greene)

WR: Its anybodies guess from what I have heard. The only one I am confident on is E. Blake will start barring injury

My guess/hopes Wr #1 Benton (if he learns WR blocking schemes LOOK OUT) Wr#2 Trevon Reed Wr #3 or #4 Q. Carr, T. Stallworth.

These are just my guesses, but I am pretty confident in everything except for the WR's. The WR positions are truly up for grabs. Ive noticed Trooper looks for 2 things in his WR's; yards after the catch and YOU MUST LEARN TO BLOCK.

Think mosley will be left tackle, switch mack to right guard, and sullen to left.

Anthony Morgan will play and do well.

We went from being receiver heavy to shakey quickly.  My projection is this:

QB. Trotter wins out but will be closer than most think.

RB. Dyer/OMac with both being on the field at the same time a good bit.

H-Back/Tight End: Lutz with Uzamah moving way up when he gets there.

Tackles: Moseley and Green.

Guards: Westerman and Mack.

Center: Dismukes

Receivers: Reed and Blake

I think Stallworth moves to return man if he can stay healthy, the kid is ridiculously quick for what I have seen.

Archived