Challenging week ahead

Good news is Morris WILL be starting this weekend. John Luke Jacobs will start tomorrow. I have faith that we can beat Troy and at the very least take one from Vandy. I'm hoping the friendly confines of Plainsmen will help the team settle back in

Good news is Morris WILL be starting this weekend. John Luke Jacobs will start tomorrow. I have faith that we can beat Troy and at the very least take one from Vandy. I'm hoping the friendly confines of Plainsmen will help the team settle back in

They are all challenging for us right now.

Keep Morris family in your prayers. They had a death in the family this weekend.

They are all challenging for us right now.

Keep Morris family in your prayers. They had a death in the family this weekend.

Prayers will be sent.

We don't need to come out of this weekend any worse than 3-6 in the league. I still can't believe we got swept by Miss. St.

JLJ pitched great tonight against Troy.  I'm excited to see Morris get his chance this weekend.  I think Jacobs is next in line if we're still looking for that 3rd starter.  If we can go 2-2 this week, then win the series against UK next week the future of this season will look a lot better.

Archived