Calloway update

weegleweegle

"if BC was a half credit short, how did he graduate?" his dear friends at Updyke U helped him.

Excuse me, but I think you meant the university of Updyke.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please show some respect to that great institution -- I shall refer to them as the Dykestone

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"if BC was a half credit short, how did he graduate?" his dear friends at Updyke U helped him.

Excuse me, but I think you meant the university of Updyke.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please show some respect to that great institution -- I shall refer to them as the Dykestone

I like that...but they all need Rosetta Stone...the English version....then we could understand them

Why would the Bleacher Report high light an article written by Jeff Lee on April 11  "Alabama Accused of Illegal Recruiting by AuburnSport" on BC today July 12?  Here is the link but it was written on April 11 http://bleacherreport.com/tb/baaFM    Any ideas????

Why would the Bleacher Report high light an article written by Jeff Lee on April 11  "Alabama Accused of Illegal Recruiting by AuburnSport" on BC today July 12?  Here is the link but it was written on April 11 http://bleacherreport.com/tb/baaFM     Any ideas????

i saw that and was wondering the same thing....i wonder if somebody knows something that we have been speculating about?....should we expect some new "news" to come out soon?

Why would the Bleacher Report high light an article written by Jeff Lee on April 11  "Alabama Accused of Illegal Recruiting by AuburnSport" on BC today July 12?  Here is the link but it was written on April 11 http://bleacherreport.com/tb/baaFM     Any ideas????

It's the bleacher report.  Digital lining for a digital birdcage.

It's the ever elusive and rare muted moot. Not many of those in captivity.

You need a special call to lure them, it sounds kinda like a dog whistle.  :dunno:

If you see one in the wild, don't approach it.  Those things are to quick, and will bite you two.

If you see one in the wild, don't approach it.  Those things are to quick, and will bite you two.

You can't hear them coming though.  :tease:

If I had to guess, somebody caught a screenshot of somebody who is horribly unreliable talking about something potentially happening maybe sometime to Alabama, and Bleacher Report wants to have a relatively recent link on their own domain to point back to just in case there is substance to it.  A "As previously seen on Bleacher Report..." type of thing, mostly just stirring the pot, but also hedging so they can get some of the credit later among their readership. 

Ballen76 and Mustache Eagle capture my thoughts on their "coverage" perfectly.  I'd stick with SB Nation if you're going to have a "site with team coverage sites" source for such things. 

If I had to guess, somebody caught a screenshot of somebody who is horribly unreliable talking about something potentially happening maybe sometime to Alabama, and Bleacher Report wants to have a relatively recent link on their own domain to point back to just in case there is substance to it.  A "As previously seen on Bleacher Report..." type of thing, mostly just stirring the pot, but also hedging so they can get some of the credit later among their readership. 

Ballen76 and Mustache Eagle capture my thoughts on their "coverage" perfectly.  I'd stick with SB Nation if you're going to have a "site with team coverage sites" source for such things. 

This sentence, to me, summarizes most of these internet rumors, sources, etc:

"If I had to guess, somebody caught a screenshot of somebody who is horribly unreliable talking about something potentially happening maybe sometime to Alabama, and Bleacher Report wants to have a relatively recent link on their own domain to point back to just in case there is substance to it."

"If I had to guess, somebody caught a screenshot of somebody who is horribly unreliable talking about something potentially happening maybe sometime to Alabama, and Bleacher Report wants to have a relatively recent link on their own domain to point back to just in case there is substance to it."

Good, that's what I was going for with that phrasing.  :we:

Good, that's what I was going for with that phrasing.  :we:

Thanks to both of you. As long as it equals  :zapbama: I will be happy.

• 3 weeks later...

Just happened to think about BC with the stuff going on right now (Ttown mensware and TR may end up ineligible).

So, I am assuming BC still has not made it in to bama as predicted when the Jeff Lee story broke months ago? I know I predicted BC may not make it in to school at bama this year and it appears that may come true.

I still think Bama knows they are on shaky ground with his recruitment and are still trying to delay enrollment to figure out if they are going to get "busted".

Lots and lots of problems for the turds right now.

Just heard from a bammer co-worker that Calloway is taking "Online" classes from Russellville High School(Online classes in High School??, when did they start that?) and should be finished next Wednesday. Now how will his transcript make it through the NCAA clearinghouse by the first weekend in September?? Much less Aug 3.

This whole thing is just weird...

Just heard from a bammer co-worker that Calloway is taking "Online" classes from Russellville High School(Online classes in High School??, when did they start that?) and should be finished next Wednesday. Now how will his transcript make it through the NCAA clearinghouse by the first weekend in September?? Much less Aug 3.

This whole thing is just weird...

Heard this on the OD this morning as well.  He is scheduled to complete his class on Wednesday.  Guess we'll see if they said he "passed" or not  :rolleyes:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

He was just a pawn in a peeing contest for Saban.  I don't think he'll ever play at UAT.

Archived