Looking for a new career.

tigerchris

I'm looking to get into a new career in or around Marshall County.

I have 10 years exp. in the management and supervision of a 20-30 person commercial landscaping company.

I haven't missed a day of work in 10 years that wasn't planned a month in advanced. (Yeah I'm that dedicated)

My father has been with the company for 30+ years and has had 5 heart surgeries all due to stress.  I don't want to end up like him. 

I'm drug free, smoke free, have a clean driving record and clean background.  I've had clearance at Boeing, Redstone Arsenal, and other Govt. facilities.  I have great computer skills (software and hardware).

I would like to get in a career where I can help people in need.  I feel that it is my calling and I'm willing to give up 10 years with my current company to seek what I'm missing on in life.

Any help would be appreciated.   :we:

• 3 weeks later...

Chris,

I'm glad your family came through the tornado ok, and I've got good news for you about a new career possibility helping people in need.  If you will send me your phone number and a good time to call you tonight or tomorrow I will give you more details. WAR EAGLE !

Jerry

Archived