2012 4* WR Ricardo Louis signs with AU!

DJ_Hatch

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the last post and just assumed there was some chitter chatter floating down rumor river. The date/time of the post doesn't show up on my phone but WOW ellitor, I had no idea you had your own personal cheerleader. I have to get me one of those. How much do you pay him e?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it! :tease:

Bird, don't make me clip your wings yella fella! 

76, I'll pay you in trident.

HA! My wife beat you to it. :(

Bird, don't make me clip your wings yella fella! 

76, I'll pay you in trident.

I don't accept checks, credit cards or trident. Only cold, hard cash on the barrel head. :cool:                   

Just got done reading ESPN and Tom Luginbill's break down of The Opening and they had glowing remarks about Ricardo. Luginbill was quoted as saying, "we would be shocked if Louis didn't make an immediate impact for the Auburn Tigers; he's that good."

Just got done reading ESPN and Tom Luginbill's break down of The Opening and they had glowing remarks about Ricardo. Luginbill was quoted as saying, "we would be shocked if Louis didn't make an immediate impact for the Auburn Tigers; he's that good."

Very nice! Yet another AUSOME commit for us. WDE Ricardo!! Lets get your buddy Deon Bush to make those picks so you can catch the TD's.

Very nice! Yet another AUSOME commit for us. WDE Ricardo!! Lets get your buddy Deon Bush to make those picks so you can catch the TD's.

Yet he isn't good enough for a Miami offer. :laugh:

Def one of the top stands outs in the 7v7's should be a  huge get.

He has a Miami offer.

Yet he isn't good enough for a Miami offer. :laugh:

On Bill King's show this morning, a caller called in asking about Louis and the recruiting analyst for 247 sports said everyone's opinion on the kid is different because he'll go to one camp and look like a stud and then barely show up at others.  The analyst said that he may just need some time to grow into being a football player which AU should be able to develop him...but agreed he had alot of talent.  He also said AU may want to move him into a S or CB position.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There is a video interview that I found interesting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ykg3gwIiZg. He says that Auburn is recruiting him to play WR. He also mentions that Auburn is planning on taking 3 WRs this year.

1. JaQuay Williams WR

2. Ricardo Louis ATH/WR

3. ?????????

Archived