2012 4* WR Ricardo Louis signs with AU!

DJ_Hatch

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tigerchris, please tell me that's not you in your avatar? If it is then you should rethink things and that picture.

It is, and I thought about it.  :cool:

Im excited about this guy coming to the plains. He will be great because Emory Blake is a Junior.

It's not as if he's the only receiver we'll have to replace Blake after Emory graduates...

Love this guys size. We should be able to run over some DBs on our WR screens with him and Umazah(sp?) split out wide!

Who size? TigerChris?  :-\

Love this guys size. We should be able to run over some DBs on our WR screens with him and Umazah(sp?) split out wide!

:'(

Ummmm.......no.

Though im sure he'd make up for it with his heart and go-get-em attitude  :we:

• 3 weeks later...

I've been impressed with Louis since he committed. I know he has good size, speed and athleticism but I hope next years WR's develop another ability....BLOCKING!

Great point on the blocking. I think many run this year would have broken big if we had better receiver blocks.

I've been impressed with Louis since he committed. I know he has good size, speed and athleticism but I hope next years WR's develop another ability....BLOCKING!

Great point on the blocking. I think many run this year would have broken big if we had better receiver blocks.

exactly. Lets just say that part of Ingram's Heisman should go to Julio for his stellar edge blocking giving him long runs.

I remember Trooper Taylor talking about the Cam Newton run against LSU. He was saying if you watch it Kodi Burns was the one who was doing some excellent blocking down the field to get him there.

I remember Trooper Taylor talking about the Cam Newton run against LSU. He was saying if you watch it Kodi Burns was the one who was doing some excellent blocking down the field to get him there.

/\ /\ THIS /\ /\...Kodi was out best down field blocker last year. He was invaluable.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing new here. He is still committed and Luginbill still has a man crush on  him.

No doubt.  Luginbill mentions this kid every other week.  Is he playing in one of the all star games?  Due to Luginbill's man crush I'm intrigued to see this kid live on TV.

Archived