Varez Ward

jsb29

just tweeted "This hoop session is abt to horrible in my case". Anybody got any word on what that could mean?

probably about to go play pickup or workout with the team but he doesnt want to thats just my guess.please dont twitpic this Varez  :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh: I was just saying could be conditioning because I've never met anyone that was like, "I really feel like doin some suicides right now."  haha

Yeah that's what it sounds like.  No one actually enjoys doing super high intensity work every day, but it has to be done.  Go get em, Ward.

somebody on twitter invited Varez to join AE

It was me, hope that's ok.

hey im not a mod i dont make the rules but im sure its ok

I don't see why it would be a problem.  :dunno:

He may already be a member.  I'm pretty sure he reads AE. 

Apparently he is.

Westbrook?  Is that you?  May as well change it.  That's what everybody calls you anyway.  :laugh:

Apparently he is.

Westbrook?  Is that you?  May as well change it.  That's what everybody calls you anyway.   :laugh:

Yep :laugh: Had to mix things up since thats my AE nickname anyways

Apparently he is.

Westbrook?  Is that you?  May as well change it.  That's what everybody calls you anyway.   :laugh:

Yep :laugh: Had to mix things up since thats my AE nickname anyways

woah had to like twice at that.

• 2 weeks later...

just tweeted "This hoop session is abt to horrible in my case". Anybody got any word on what that could mean?

It means- I am going to feel horrible about making some of fellow athletes look bad on my court session today with dribble drives, scoring at will, driving and making some spectacular layups, plus shooting and scoring from behind that three point line.

Does that clear things up any??  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Vward_1Varez Ward

If u got anything to say abt AU basketball this yr that's bad. I advise you to keep it to yourself because I'm gone talk bad to u on here

Vward_1Varez Ward

I'm gone take it real personal because I'm playing this yr

Love it. I'm so excited about this team. War Eagle Varez. Prove those haters wrong on the court.

Speaking of Twitter...has Allen Payne been sick?  I noticed he's been commenting on feeling better and trying to get his weight up. 

Archived