DB Geno Smith Announcing August 17th**

AUSportTalk

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being honest, how many believe that this infatuation with Geno (over 750 posts in two threads) is more of; " I want him so the bammers won't get him", or, "I want him because AU and UAT are his two finalists", rather than he's the best of our DB prospects?  And he may very well be the best, I don't know, and if Geno is reading this, I know you are very, very good.  The 17th will be a great day if he chooses us, but if he doesn't, the sun will still come up on the 18th (unless the Mayan calendar is screwed up!!)

Personally, I think he and Holsey are about even...and given how much I think of Josh, that's a big statement. Nevertheless, you are right; Auburn will still be Auburn regardless.

Being honest, how many believe that this infatuation with Geno (over 750 posts in two threads) is more of; " I want him so the bammers won't get him", or, "I want him because AU and UAT are his two finalists", rather than he's the best of our DB prospects?  And he may very well be the best, I don't know, and if Geno is reading this, I know you are very, very good.  The 17th will be a great day if he chooses us, but if he doesn't, the sun will still come up on the 18th (unless the Mayan calendar is screwed up!!)

Personally, I think he and Holsey are about even...and given how much I think of Josh, that's a big statement. Nevertheless, you are right; Auburn will still be Auburn regardless.

It is vey close but Joshua could be the #1 CB.  HE REALLY IS THAT GOOD! 

alright guys lets move on you wouldn't want someone talking about your mom like that

I AGREE! But good GOD she is not poor on the eyes.  HONESTY!

Josh's mom is a beautiful woman.

pics?

Let's go ahead and pump the breaks before we cross over into creepy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Josh's mom is a beautiful woman.

pics?

Let's go ahead and pump the breaks before we cross over into creepy.

Whoops, that was the gas pedal.  :laugh::pcprobs:

well, not looking good here guys.....at all.

Why, what's up?

bammer...that's what's up.

Jonathan Jones will commit very shortly after.

Hopefully not, but if so it is what it is. Auburn is loaded and will be fine either way. Don't get me wrong, they are outstanding athletes and I would love to have them at Auburn, but if they want to go elsewhere they should, Hopefully they choose Auburn, but either way Auburn is a top 10 team after this season consistently...

Cyrus and Geno are on the same level. The only time I have seen Geno just get flat out beat was by Jaquay Williams because of size and power so if he does pick bama then we will be fine  :thumbsup:

Why, what's up?

What are you basing that on?  I can tell you as of earlier this week AU felt pretty good about Geno.  Not great, but pretty good.

Why, what's up?

What are you basing that on?  I can tell you as of earlier this week AU felt pretty good about Geno.  Not great, but pretty good.

KK, usually has good information.

Why, what's up?

a GA guy (not a GA or SEC fan)....basically flat out said that WHEN Geno picks bammer we'll pick up Jonathan Jones....I kind of had that feeling when I heard that Jonathan Jones was planning to commit in "a few weeks".

Why, what's up?

a GA guy (not a GA or SEC fan)....basically flat out said that WHEN Geno picks bammer we'll pick up Jonathan Jones....I kind of had that feeling when I heard that Jonathan Jones was planning to commit in "a few weeks".

put the heat on C Jones and Bush after that. And let Trey Johnson (2013 LB) to announce as well

Would like to see Geno in O&B... but, I want Cyrus just as much.  Cyrus has crazy good ball skillz and is electric with the ball in his hands.  Could play WR.  Incredible athlete.

Geno(Turds) our chart is too deep for him to have early playing time..KM (Turds or UGA) again, our playing chart is too deep. Blame them? really? WDE!

Do we really have better young depth at cornerback compared with the turds?

Geno(Turds) our chart is too deep for him to have early playing time..KM (Turds or UGA) again, our playing chart is too deep. Blame them? really? WDE!

Do we really have better young depth at cornerback compared with the turds?

I think so, but it's not a big difference. IMO

Archived