National Respect

aumoore

Ok this is premature but lets say Auburn goes 12-0 with a win in the SECCG. Do we get to play for the MNC? There could be a couple of undefeated teams ahead of us and we could get left out of the BCS formulas.

This possibility would almost be worse than loosing one and only going to a BCS bowl.

Yes. I really believe that if a SEC team goes undefeated, they would play in the MNC.

And say for some reason they dont make the MNC game....the team would get at least half from the AP, IMO.

Wow!

You guys at 6 thats awesome.

I hate that we fell to 17 but we deserve it after that pathetic showing.

Next week's spanking by Georgia will knock us out of the top 25 :-(

Oh well.

Maybe the freshman QB's will learn from this and grow.

I think it will be Georgia and Auburn in the SECCG.

And a good one it will be.

Have a great run guys! You deserve it!

Great game.

Nitescape

GO VOLS!!

No doubt.. If we win out and win the sec championship we will be playing for the title.. If not, something seriously is wrong with college football..

Southlink

I guess you guys are in the same position as Auburn and you are currently #3 vs. out #6. On paper our only stumbling blocks are Arkansas and Georgia and the East champion. Georgia has UF (close game but UGA win) and TN (UGA win) and Auburn (pickem game).

The worst-case scenario is one of us winning out only to loose in the SECCG to the same team we beat only a few weeks before.

You know.....I mean.....I really hope we beat UF :(

107390[/snapback]

Southlink

I promise that if UGA lets us win if you lose to UF then we will get your revenge for you in the SECCG :lol:

Absolutely. OU will steamroll Texas (again), IF we win the SECCG (no UGA-VERY BIG IF), OU has to play a Championship game (remember KState last year), and I think that SC will lose a game that they were not counting on losing (AZ State???). Petrino MAY help us out with an upset win against Miami. I think the Cards can do it.

But remember Nov. 13... :uga: . Looks like we would have to beat them twice, once at JH and once with UGA having homefield... :huh:

Lets not forget Arky, they would love, and are capable of, spoiling all this. One game at a time.

:au:

Wow!

You guys at 6 thats awesome.

I hate that we fell to 17 but we deserve it after that pathetic showing.

Next week's spanking by Georgia will knock us out of the top 25 :-(

Oh well.

Maybe the freshman QB's will learn from this and grow.

I think it will be Georgia and Auburn in the SECCG.

And a good one it will be.

Have a great run guys! You deserve it!

Great game.

Nitescape

GO VOLS!!

107386[/snapback]

Thanks Nitescape. Good luck the rest of the year...

We wont go 12-0.

I just want the SEC championship. Nothing else matters yet. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. A win over Arkansas will all but lock up the west for us, but we still would have to win it in Atlanta. 12-0 isnt a possibility until we take care of La Tech.

Don't start looking ahead. That's what always happens to us. We played a great game yesterday. La. Tech will give us a problem if we are too confident. Didn't they beat Fresno yesterday? Arkansas is a big stumbling block right now. One at a time.

Absolutely. OU will steamroll Texas (again), IF we win the SECCG (no UGA-VERY BIG IF), OU has to play a Championship game (remember KState last year), and I think that SC will lose a game that they were not counting on losing (AZ State???). Petrino MAY help us out with an upset win against Miami. I think the Cards can do it.

But remember Nov. 13... :uga: . Looks like we would have to beat them twice, once at JH and once with UGA having homefield... :huh:

Lets not forget Arky, they would love, and are capable of, spoiling all this. One game at a time.

107404[/snapback]

I don't think that UGA would have the homefield advantage in the dome. Remember a lot of Auburn grads live in atlanta, a lot! A lot of Auburn students are from atlanta. Plus UGA has been there the last couple of years and it's been a little while for us. I think that Auburn might have the advantage because of our fans wanting it more!

Well come on....Auburn isnt that far from Atlanta either...it would not be a big advantage

107406[/snapback]

:uga: would get to practice in Athens right??? AU would practice at some inferior complex, correct???

107404[/snapback]

I don't think that UGA would have the homefield advantage in the dome. Remember a lot of Auburn grads live in atlanta, a lot! A lot of Auburn students are from atlanta. Plus UGA has been there the last couple of years and it's been a little while for us. I think that Auburn might have the advantage because of our fans wanting it more!

107442[/snapback]

And as everyone knows, :au: grads make more than :uga: grads. So we can afford more tickets. :big::rolleyes::roflol:

NOT even thinking about 12-0 or SECCG or anything else, BUT.....LA TECH ! ! !

Let's get to SIX-0 ! ! ! !

ONE at a time.....WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

NOT even thinking about 12-0 or SECCG or anything else, BUT.....LA TECH ! ! !

Let's get to SIX-0 ! ! ! !

ONE at a time.....WAR EAGLE ! ! ! au2.gif

AMEN WARTIM!!! Let's take it one at a time. Up next, LA Tech!!!

12-0.......already thinking that?........You guys still have to play UGA. It wouldnt surprise me if AU had to play UGA twice. UGA at AU and UGA in the SEC championship. Both very tough games.

Let's just worry about La Tech. I know it is hard but I assume at least some of the players visit here from time to time. If we as fans focus on the next game maybe it will help them to stay focused as well.

War Eagle!

Archived