Greatest Sports Rivalries

dave69

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/794912-michigan-ohio-state-or-auburn-alabama-which-is-the-greater-rivalry

This is an outstanding look at the greatest sports rivalries from bleacherreport.com.  It narrows the list down to Auburn vs Alabama and Michigan vs Ohio State and suggests that the winner is the former.  Great read with lots of video and detailed text covering all aspects of the rivalries. :wareagle:

:wareagle:

Thanks for the read. I am always hesitant about clicking on B/R articles, but since it was not Larry Burton I read it. Fair as fair comes. Read the comments guys...hilarious! You know after the article a BamBam has to say that they really have 562 National Titles, not 8+ debatable ones...

Not bad for bleacher report...I noticed a few grammatical issues, but nothing major, and the information is pretty solid. :thumbsup:

In my opinion, the greatest college football rival is Auburn and Georgia. I know it won't happen but, it wouldn't bother me one little bit if the Auburn and turdville series came to an end.

In my opinion, the greatest college football rival is Auburn and Georgia. I know it won't happen but, it wouldn't bother me one little bit if the Auburn and turdville series came to an end.

You cease to amaze me.

You cease to amaze me.

I agree with golf, but everyone is due their opinion.

Even if it is insane IMO.

Archived