Top ten teams to get caught cheating next

MFDTIGER

CR would have to spend months deciding which angle to attack from. Then while digging he would be side tracked at every other turn by another scheme. It would still be along time before a story would ever come out. Plus he would have to go into witness protection after the story broke.

Engels missle:  "What exactly did Auburn win, except for the right to be called champs until their Nevin Shapiro shows up to point us to where those bodies are buried, or in this case where Cecil Newton hid the cash?"  ... Just more trash. Yes, she threw the bammers under the bus but not until after she slandered the Tigers (again)... Just more trash from the media which recently seems intent on destroying the spirit of collge football.  Don't get me wrong, cheaters should be punished.  But this stuff is getting old. >:( 

That article is a piece of crap.  It does nothing but restate inuendos made by haters from all parts.  The author (if she can be called that, I for one do not think she deserves the title) had nothing original nor was it informative or entertaining.  Like I said, a piece of crap.

That article is a piece of crap.  It does nothing but restate inuendos made by haters from all parts.  The author (if she can be called that, I for one do not think she deserves the title) had nothing original nor was it informative or entertaining.  Like I said, a piece of crap.

^^^ Ditto! ^^^

It was an opinion piece with reasons for her to feel the way she feels about the programs she lists.  It was not meant to be fact or news.  Newspapers and blogs are filled with these pieces daily.  Is it crap?  Possibly.  Does it matter?  No.   

To be honest I felt the entire article was a joke.  I do not feel she put anything serious in it.  If you read the reasons for each team mentioned it seems as if she was going for laughs. 

Anybody else tired of all this crap?  Our Shapiro?  GMAFB.  Funny how you hear nothing and then Boom the NCAA is in your Driveway,  evidence in hand,  and yet the NCAA has "set up a field office in Auburn"  and found Nada.  Still, the sports mediots continue to take their shots.

Well I guess it's true Haters gonna hate.  And jealousy is a strong emotion.

WDE

IGTBAAT

She is nothing more than a Texas homer.

Notice that the only thing that will ever get UT in trouble is ESPN. Mack Brown is the best thing ever!!!

Guest shirley4au9

I agree, nothing but crap. One paragraph about Auburn and 2 lines regarding bama! Who is she? Really, I don't have a clue who she is.

Archived