Scarbinsky's Take on Emmert's Recent Public Discussions

Elephant Tipper

Here's a primer:

"BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Remember the days when the NCAA president played meet the press about as often as the CIA director and provided about as much information about the way his secret society worked?

Those days came to a screeching halt when Mark Emmert took over.

The NCAA, that is. Emmert would never make it at the CIA.

He likes to talk too much."

To read the full article:

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/08/post_261.html

WDE !!!

:zapbama:  :zapbama:  :zapbama:

Here's a primer:

"BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Remember the days when the NCAA president played meet the press about as often as the CIA director and provided about as much information about the way his secret society worked?

WDE !!!

:zapbama:   :zapbama:   :zapbama:

Emmert's just like his good buddy, Saban, "full of himself". :zapbama::beatmullet:

Here's a primer:

WDE !!!

:zapbama:   :zapbama:   :zapbama:

Mark Emmert looks like a dang fool. 

I am so tired of the stupidity of the this situation.  The ncaa won't comment but every time the story dies down a representative of their organization appears in the media to give a criptic answer.  Which adds another 3 weeks of speculation about nothing.  The way this seems to occur with regularity gives me the impression that the ncaa has no proof of wrongdoing but has determined to punish us through a more than willing negative press.

I am so tired of the stupidity of the this situation.  The ncaa won't comment but every time the story dies down a representative of their organization appears in the media to give a criptic answer.  Which adds another 3 weeks of speculation about nothing.  The way this seems to occur with regularity gives me the impression that the ncaa has no proof of wrongdoing but has determined to punish us through a more than willing negative press.

ding ding ding......correct answer!!!    Makes the BUMMERS happy!!!!  LOL!!! :laugh:

ding ding ding......correct answer!!!    Makes the BUMMERS happy!!!!  LOL!!! :laugh:

I agree................

I don't know about keeping the bummers happy, but it dang sure keeps the likes of Oregon and LSU fans pleased as punch.  As long as the nation/media  has their microscope on AU they won't dig any deeper into Willie Lyles and his minions.

Archived