PICTURES OF THE DAY

MDM4AU

capt.sge.oqt20.021004074433.photo00.default-384x289.jpg

107749[/snapback]

I bet he could easily stick his head up his butt........oh I see, he just took it out.

In the Senate, Raising a (Quiet) Republican Voice Against the Administration

By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/04/politics....html?oref=regi

"I'll vote Republican," he said, explaining that he would choose a write-in candidate, perhaps George Bush the elder, as a symbolic act of protest.

By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG

"I'll vote Republican," he said, explaining that he would choose a write-in candidate, perhaps George Bush the elder, as a symbolic act of protest.

108014[/snapback]

GWB is gonna win and you're gonna be stuck with 4 more years of intense hate and self destruction you thread hijacking buttwipe!

By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG

108014[/snapback]

GWB is gonna win and you're gonna be stuck with 4 more years of intense hate and self destruction you thread hijacking buttwipe!

108019[/snapback]

PG1_small.jpg

Yeah, And we're going back to the moon, too. LMAO!

Tisk, Tisk must we revert to name calling. I thought all Auburn grads were above it all. I guess I was wrong. Oh, and this is still America last time I looked at my papers, you know the ones they ask for when you board a flight these days. LMAO!

People are, literally, dying to see that "functional illiterate" removed from my White House. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away." Only problem is that the Lord didn't give us Dubya, the Supreme Court did. So, it's up to the citizens, along with the Lord of Hosts to remove the infidel, and his minions, from our White House. He has disgraced our country and our way of life. I will, personally, pursue and assist his administration's conviction and sentencing. Wanna help?

Real Christians vote Democrat!

Oh, nice shot of Kerry having fun. He knows you don't have to get smashed to have good time. Oh, and yes, he served his time of serevice unlike the majority of the Dubya admin.

The Bush's Prayer

Bush is my shepherd, I shall be in want.

He maketh me lie down on park benches.

He leadeth me beside the still factories, He restores my doubts about the Republican Party.

He leadeth me into the paths of unemployment for his cronies' sake.

Yea, though no weapons of mass destruction have been found, he maketh me continue to fear evil.

His tax cuts for the rich and his deficit spending discomfort me. He anointeth me with never-ending debt.

Verily my days of savings and assets are kaput.

Surely poverty and hard living shall follow me all the days of his administration, And my jobless child shall dwell in my basement forever.

bush_resignation.jpg

http://www.electoral-vote.com/cartoons/iraq.gif

http://www.electoral-vote.com/cartoons/no-george-bush.gif

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/gr...sh_almighty.jpg

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/gr...bush_psycho.jpg

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/gr..._thepetgoat.jpg

1. George Bush was found guilty on drug charges as a young man and did do public service as part of his sentence. Proof: The original Bush2000 web site had a photo of George W. Bush on a truck "doing public service" which was hastily "disappeared" only minutes after this story broke during the 2000 campaign.

6. The first lady, Laura Bush, is a closet chain smoker -- having been forced into the habit by her husband's abuse. (I toast her for that!)

6. The first lady, Laura Bush, is a closet chain smoker -- having been forced into the habit by her husband's abuse. (I toast her for that!)

8. Our President still drinks - see "eating pretzel and falling over a coffee table all alone in the White House."

Watch the debates.

I think you'll be highly entertained by two Ivy Leaguers, one called "The Chimp" by friends and foes alike, and the other called "Frankenstein."

It ought to be a hoot.

108035[/snapback]

Um... well, actually... I was just at a talk given by the head of Kennedy Space Center, and there are serious plans to head there for mining purposes when the shuttle situation improves.

Bottomfeeder, while aptly named, you're living in a parallel universe. Bush did win the 2000 election, by the rules in place PRIOR to that election. Only the most severe idiots or Kool Aid drinkers deny that. I'm not calling you that, you dertermine that yourself. Real Christians vote Democrat ? Go figure, I'm an atheist.

108035[/snapback]

Um... well, actually... I was just at a talk given by the head of Kennedy Space Center, and there are serious plans to head there for mining purposes when the shuttle situation improves.

108043[/snapback]

That's great, we can fake another trip to the moon. It's like faking an election only different. And, to top it all off, all of the engineers at NASA can get a raise while the Iraqi and Afghanistan people suffer tremendous losses to their livelihood or lack of. So you can keep driving your SUV because, dammit, we are going to get that last drop of oil no matter how many working class children are sacrificed. Oh, and I love kool-aid and tin foil hats, too.

Bottomfeeder, while aptly named, you're living in a parallel universe. Bush did win the 2000 election, by the rules in place PRIOR to that election. Only the most server idiots or Kool Aid drinkers deny that. I'm not calling you that, you dertermine that yourself. Real Christians vote Democrat ? Go figure, I'm an atheist.

So, ya going to the burnin' huh? Say Hello to Dubya and his minions for me when ya get there, otay Sweaty?

Power.JPG

So pointless trying to have a discussion w/ those who believe the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus are real . *sighs*

Right, we'll be in the eternal kegger downstairs,while I'm SURE you'll be upstairs, looking down. **laughs** "Fake" another moon landing ? Yeah, now I KNOW we're dealing w/ a troll here.

Hey David,

Found a problem with the Ignore feature: when people use the Quote button, this overrides the Ignore feature and I'm subjected to the idiot ramblings of the B-effer's replies. Also when one is not logged in, the Ignore feature is not activated.

Not complaining, mind -- just giving you some beta testing feedback.

That's great, we can fake another trip to the moon.

Please Lord, don't let him be insinuating that the trips to the moon were fake.

Should I put you in contact with one of the 8 AU grads that have been astronauts to verify that Neil Armstrong did infact land on the moon?

And, to top it all off, all of the engineers at NASA can get a raise while the Iraqi and Afghanistan people suffer tremendous losses to their livelihood or lack of. So you can keep driving your SUV because, dammit, we are going to get that last drop of oil no matter how many working class children are sacrificed. Oh, and I love kool-aid and tin foil hats, too.

I don't drive an SUV. I drive a soon to be 10 year old car.

The engineers at NASA deserve a raise. They work dang hard for their money, and believe it or not, they could make more at another corporation. If you're too inept to see what an achievement it is to send a group of people into space and bring them back safely, to build an orbiting structure larger than a football field to house astronauts for years at a time, or to see objects light years away, I feel bad for you.

Can you explain how Iraqis and Afghans can suffer tremendous losses to their livelyhood when they are now experiencing more freedom now than they've seen for generations?

Bottomfeeder, while aptly named, you're living in a parallel universe. Bush did win the 2000 election, by the rules in place PRIOR to that election. Only the most server idiots or Kool Aid drinkers deny that. I'm not calling you that, you dertermine that yourself. Real Christians vote Democrat ? Go figure, I'm an atheist.

So, ya going to the burnin' huh? Say Hello to Dubya and his minions for me when ya get there, otay Sweaty?

Power.JPG

108072[/snapback]

Might wanna rethink that statement, its pretty harsh.

That's great, we can fake another trip to the moon.

Please Lord, don't let him be insinuating that the trips to the moon were fake.

Should I put you in contact with one of the 8 AU grads that have been astronauts to verify that Neil Armstrong did infact land on the moon?

And, to top it all off, all of the engineers at NASA can get a raise while the Iraqi and Afghanistan people suffer tremendous losses to their livelihood or lack of. So you can keep driving your SUV because, dammit, we are going to get that last drop of oil no matter how many working class children are sacrificed. Oh, and I love kool-aid and tin foil hats, too.

I don't drive an SUV. I drive a soon to be 10 year old car.

The engineers at NASA deserve a raise. They work dang hard for their money, and believe it or not, they could make more at another corporation. If you're too inept to see what an achievement it is to send a group of people into space and bring them back safely, to build an orbiting structure larger than a football field to house astronauts for years at a time, or to see objects light years away, I feel bad for you.

Can you explain how Iraqis and Afghans can suffer tremendous losses to their livelyhood when they are now experiencing more freedom now than they've seen for generations?

Power.JPG

108072[/snapback]

Might wanna rethink that statement, its pretty harsh.

108130[/snapback]

"I don't think therefore I'm not?"

I get it straight from the man upstairs. It's called entering into the Holy of Holies, and until you have experienced it first hand you will continue to have that yearning, or void, deep in your soul until the day you die. Accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior today and be free of the things of this world and the so-called leaders of this world.

For God....any who believe...shall not perish...have everlasting life. Excerpts from the Word.

"...the Word was with God...the Word was God." Notice the capitalization of "Word." There is reason for that.

If you believe it, it's not a lie!!!!!!!!!!

Landing on the moon, what a lie! Did they go with him, or what? Or, did they see it on a monitor?

bottomfeeder. (notice the lack of capitalization. There is a reason for that.)

Hmmm....

How do I say this without coming off too harsh.

You have no credibility on this board, and it has nothing to do with your religious views. You are a crazed nut-job and I am seriously scared that you are allowed to roam the streets unsupervised. People like you started the KKK. hate. hate. hate. God is love, and Jesus loves you too. Let the hate go.

Keep your John Kerry. In fact, you should go on TV and talk about your views and how John Kerry is exactly what you want in a president. I'm sure it would do WONDERS for Bush's campaign.

"I don't think therefore I'm not?"

I get it straight from the man upstairs. It's called entering into the Holy of Holies, and until you have experienced it first hand you will continue to have that yearning, or void, deep in your soul until the day you die. Accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior today and be free of the things of this world and the so-called leaders of this world.

For God....any who believe...shall not perish...have everlasting life. Excerpts from the Word.

"...the Word was with God...the Word was God." Notice the capitalization of "Word." There is reason for that

Thank you, David Koresh......errr...Bottomfeeder. :blink:

bottomfeeder. (notice the lack of capitalization.  There is a reason for that.)

Hmmm....

How do I say this without coming off too harsh.

You have no credibility on this board, and it has nothing to do with your religious views.  You are a crazed nut-job and I am seriously scared that you are allowed to roam the streets unsupervised.  People like you started the KKK.  hate.  hate.  hate.  God is love, and Jesus loves you too.  Let the hate go.

Keep your John Kerry.  In fact, you should go on TV and talk about your views and how John Kerry is exactly what you want in a president.  I'm sure it would do WONDERS for Bush's campaign.

108756[/snapback]

I don't roam the streets and I have had the same experience as D.L. Moody. That doesn't make me a nut job, and neither can you. So take hellbound carcass back to you little hole in the wall of shame and shut-up. Because it's cheap labor conservatives like you that caused the first Great Depression, and I hope you don't live to the second Great Depression. The KKK was started by the Free-Masons, of which I have no part. GHeorge W. Bush is a Free-Moron, or I mean Free-Mason, so he is the kind of chump capable of such a reduction in liberty. It is he you need to watch rather than me. Kerry is one, too. But al least Kerry served his country in time of NEED, or the corporate time of need. While Bush was out snoreting coke, I was serving my country in a foreign land, too. So, keep bling follwoing the corporate states of america and you be headed to Iraq, or the next soft sovereign target of corporate interest.

Good Luck from the Bunker,

BF SKINNER

So take hellbound carcass back to you little hole in the wall of shame and shut-up. Because it's cheap labor conservatives like you that caused the first Great Depression, and I hope you don't live to the second Great Depression.

Thanks for proving my point.

By the way, I AM a Christian. Obviously, YOU are not. There is no place in the Christian heart for so much hate.

By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG

108014[/snapback]

108019[/snapback]

PG1_small.jpg

Tisk, Tisk must we revert to name calling. I thought all Auburn grads were above it all. I guess I was wrong. Oh, and this is still America last time I looked at my papers, you know the ones they ask for when you board a flight these days. LMAO!

People are, literally, dying to see that "functional illiterate" removed from my White House. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away." Only problem is that the Lord didn't give us Dubya, the Supreme Court did. So, it's up to the citizens, along with the Lord of Hosts to remove the infidel, and his minions, from our White House. He has disgraced our country and our way of life. I will, personally, pursue and assist his administration's conviction and sentencing. Wanna help?

Real Christians vote Democrat!

Oh, nice shot of Kerry having fun. He knows you don't have to get smashed to have good time. Oh, and yes, he served his time of serevice unlike the majority of the Dubya admin.

The Bush's Prayer

Bush is my shepherd, I shall be in want.

He maketh me lie down on park benches.

He leadeth me beside the still factories, He restores my doubts about the Republican Party.

He leadeth me into the paths of unemployment for his cronies' sake.

Yea, though no weapons of mass destruction have been found, he maketh me continue to fear evil.

His tax cuts for the rich and his deficit spending discomfort me. He anointeth me with never-ending debt.

Verily my days of savings and assets are kaput.

Surely poverty and hard living shall follow me all the days of his administration, And my jobless child shall dwell in my basement forever.

bush_resignation.jpg

http://www.electoral-vote.com/cartoons/iraq.gif

http://www.electoral-vote.com/cartoons/no-george-bush.gif

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/gr...sh_almighty.jpg

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/gr...bush_psycho.jpg

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/gr..._thepetgoat.jpg

1. George Bush was found guilty on drug charges as a young man and did do public service as part of his sentence. Proof: The original Bush2000 web site had a photo of George W. Bush on a truck "doing public service" which was hastily "disappeared" only minutes after this story broke during the 2000 campaign.

8. Our President still drinks - see "eating pretzel and falling over a coffee table all alone in the White House."

Watch the debates.

I think you'll be highly entertained by two Ivy Leaguers, one called "The Chimp" by friends and foes alike, and the other called "Frankenstein."

It ought to be a hoot.

108035[/snapback]

The Supreme Court put Bush in office? I thought it was the people who voted? Which one of the MANY recounts did you not agree with? Was it the last one, where Bush STILL won, or any any of the first few, where bush STILL won? Maybe we should have counted all the soliders and overseas votes on time this year. Oh yea, Bush would have STILL won had we done that last time. Maybe we should not count all the DEAD Democrats in Florida that voted? That would have only increased Bush's WIN! If that pansy, two-faced, flip-flopping, coward, (of course how much of a coward can you be, when you shoot yourself? So, I may have to take that back!) Kerry wins, THEN we need to look at fraud in our election process.

Archived