Gregg Doyel podcast with Dead Danny

auriptide

greggdoyelcbs Gregg Doyel

Talking with Danny Sheridan for podcast now. Any questions you want asked?

I'm grilling Sheridan. As an FYI. It's not YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH ...but I'm grilling him.

Danny Sheridan to me: "I learned my lesson. I never should have got involved. And I apologize I did get involved"

Danny Sheridan: "This is my first and only podcast. And it's been an experience." .... Yes it has.

So Danny says Finebaum is behind all of this?  That's how I heard it anyway...shocking.   :-\

And Finebaum says that he had Danny on the air at media days to discuss the season and had no clue that he was going to bring up the bagman.

So Danny says Finebaum is behind all of this?  That's how I heard it anyway...shocking.   :-\

And Finebaum says that he had Danny on the air at media days to discuss the season and had no clue that he was going to bring up the bagman.

And if you smoke all the Mary Jane prior to being pulled over, then the one that took the last hit gets to drive home, oh wait.......... :-\

ok...I listened to the whole thing.  Dang DS talks non-stop.

I did too and it was a waste of time.  Same bs from Sheridan, he has nothing factual but wants people to believe that Auburn paid for Cam and the NCAA knows it but just can't quite prove it.

Danny Sheridan = Scott Moore = Harvey Updyke = Talibammers = unethical, dishonest haters.

To me this is clearly a lie that snowballed on Sheridan. Finebaum pulled the strings on someone not smart enough to or has hatred enough to not be able to keep his mouth shut. And here we are, there is no way he ever thought he would be called out by the NCAA.

man, gregg doyel is great!  (he will give it to us one day, though)

He's more of a show me proof type of person. He very well may one day be on the offensive toward us. If and that's a big if he does then Auburn will deserve it.

I have no problem listening to it if there is proof.

Danny's all about Danny.  He's always right, and everyone else is wrong.  This was all Finebaum's doing.  Sheridan may not even be smart enough to know he was played.

Guest LIMESTONETIGER

The "I Make Odds but I'm not an Oddsmaker" thing sounds a whole lot like "that depends on what your definition of IS IS", from another world-class truth-stretcher...

What a clown. No self-awareness. No sense of irony. No off switch. The more he talks, the better for Auburn.

One thing I have noticed with Sheridan since he first went down this path on Finebaums's SEC media show is he repeats and rephrases his story over and over during one of his sessions.  He starts out with a strong statement that is presented as factual and then back peddles from there when he recites it and leaves it full of if's, maybe's, I don't know if it is true, etc. and if he talks about it long enough almost apologizes for bring it up in the first place.  Then he gets defensive when someone tries to ask what it is he is saying.  But when it is all over it is hard to figure what, if anything, he is hanging his hat on.  Sheridan is running what amounts to a verbal three card Monte game.

So here is where he leaves it, he knows Auburn cheated and someone paid for Cam to play for Auburn because:

The NCAA knows who furnished the money, who delivered the money, and know someone who witnessed it.

The NCAA can't prove it unless someone admits what they did or saw someone else do.

Sheridan knows this because he knows people in the NCAA.

Sheridan won't tell any of the names because he wants to protect his sources inside the NCAA.

Sheridan don't think anything will come of this because he doesn't think anyone will admit to anything or that the witness will come forward because they are all afraid of retributions... and he doesn't really know if any of it is true.

Gee, so if nothing happens to Auburn it is not because they did nothing wrong but because .... well... because... dang, what was it he said again... witnesses that haven't said what they witnessed, wait a minute, how can you be a witness if you are not a witness?  I'm all confused again, sorry, forget about what I just said or thought I said.  Ask Danny Sheridan to explain it to you.

Archived