Feldman has left bspn for CBSSports.com

telling tiger

After his, yes they did, no they didn't suspension from bspn over his writing Mike Leach's book, Mr. Feldman has left bspn and is now starting to work with CBSSports.com.

Man I hope he doesn't have a non-disclosure agreement. This is a man who knows where bspn's dead bodies are buried. I would love for him to tell their tales.

After his, yes they did, no they didn't suspension from bspn over his writing Mike Leach's book, Mr. Feldman has left bspn and is now starting to work with CBSSports.com.

Man I hope he doesn't have a non-disclosure agreement. This is a man who knows where bspn's dead bodies are buried. I would love for him to tell their tales.

Same here.

Brando is saying that he was just on the Dan Patrick show and is already giving it to them. Brando is also trying to get him on.

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2011/9/1/2398013/bruce-feldman-espn-craig-james-dan-patrick-show

has the audio link on there too

For those with blocked access at work.

ESPN approved me doing the book with Mike Leach. They had benefited from my access, asked me to come on SportsCenter the day Leach was fired. I said, "I want to be clear, you identify me as writing a book with Mike Leach, not about Mike Leach." They said yes and I did several SportsCenter hits that day. They asked for my help to set up a Leach interview after he had been fired. I knew that Leach was gonna sue them, in the spring of 2010, at that point he'd gotten the documentation and they had under-oath depositions with Craig James, which are all in the back of the book for the readers to see, it's record.

When I had went to my bosses at ESPN Magazine, up the food chain, they were clear on it. They knew what was gonna be in the book. They knew there was gonna be a lawsuit. Six months before the book went to print, I talked to ESPN's lawyers. So when it came out in mid-July and Norby and Vince or whoever got really angry, they shouldn't have been surprised.

But what were they angry about?

I don't know. "We gotta figure out what to do about this." What's the "this?" You guys approved the book, you were told about the lawsuit, you were told about everything.

Norby Williamson runs SportsCenter, Vince Williams is the news director at the

[in response to the question "Do you think (Craig James) lied to get Mike Leach fired?"] Well he hired a PR firm, yeah, he did that ... ESPN got stuck with it ... In what world is it a good idea to take as Gospel the word of a PR firm hired by someone who's involved in the investigation? ... If he ran for office I probably wouldn't vote for him.

[in response to the question "Did you consider yourself suspended?"] Yeah, because I was basically in complete limbo ... They basically stopped me from doing my job ... ESPN can play semantics with their PR people.

[in response to the question "Did they want you to quit?"] I think they did, yeah. Why else would they do that?

They said I had credibility issues. I said, "Wait a minute. You guys put Craig James on the air."

In the last six weeks, I've seen what these people are capable of ... If you're not part of their agenda, you cannot exist in their world.

Same here.

Brando is saying that he was just on the Dan Patrick show and is already giving it to them. Brando is also trying to get him on.

One of the reasons I enjoy listening to the Dan Patrick show. He's not afriad to go up against ESPN. Calls them the Mothership.  :laugh:

The more media people p.o.'ed at BSPN, the better.  I love listening to Leach and Arute's show on Sirius/XM.  They both despise the Agenda Network.

Watched it live and was waiting for a thread to start!!  Feldman was with them for 17 years and started the ESPN.com era.  I hope he says a lot and he said that he wil be on The Dan Patrick Show next week and probably weekly to talk college football.  The Dan Patrick Show is the best morning sports show in my opinion.

Watched it live and was waiting for a thread to start!!  Feldman was with them for 17 years and started the ESPN.com era.  I hope he says a lot and he said that he wil be on The Dan Patrick Show next week and probably weekly to talk college football.  The Dan Patrick Show is the best morning sports show in my opinion.

Running for cover now!  :-X

Wasn't trying to drop a bomb, thought I was stating an obvious fact....without making it political!!!  But thanks, had no intent to cause an explosion!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Back to tailgating for the Badger game, wish I could be in Auburn, hate settling for a Badger game... :'( :'(

What is bspn?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's 'espn' crossed with 'bs'.

Hey, when I was in 7th grade, I turned in an 'S.A.' -- that's what I thought I was asked to do when I was assigned an 'essay'!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:we:

I watched it live also. It was a GREAT interview IMO. I also agree about DP. The most entertaining and informative show in any time slot in the nation IMO. Fritzy talking about Aikman's full lips kind of freaked me out though. (I think that was on yesterday's show anyways)

Archived