Need help with Auburn decals...

wareagle751345162833

I live in S.C. and am having a hard time finding decals for a custom made cornhole set. I'm looking for a 12"-18"inch decal of the auburn beanie decal. I have the small one on my car but can't find a large one ANYWHERE! I've tried tiger rags, anders, jm bookstore, fan fanatic, and others. Any help would be great! Please feel free to pm me if you have any ideas.  :wareagle:

Am I the only one who thinks that the game should be called 'bean bags' or something else?......'cornhole' has a negative connotation in my neck of the woods!  Did you ever see 'Deliverance'?

Am I the only one who thinks that the game should be called 'bean bags' or something else?......'cornhole' has a negative connotation in my neck of the woods!  Did you ever see 'Deliverance'?

I agree 100%. 

Cornhole or not. It's a fun game. Print your own out and use clear contact paper. Project image on board and paint it. Buy multiple beanie stickers and put them on.

I live in S.C. and am having a hard time finding decals for a custom made cornhole set. I'm looking for a 12"-18"inch decal of the auburn beanie decal. I have the small one on my car but can't find a large one ANYWHERE! I've tried tiger rags, anders, jm bookstore, fan fanatic, and others. Any help would be great! Please feel free to pm me if you have any ideas.  :wareagle:

just the logo in general you're looking for is hard to come by and most places don't have the car decal of that type listed in their online inventories. As mentioned, Your best bet is to have that smaller one blown up to the size you're looking for (Kinko's maybe for a high quality resolution) then throw it under the clear coat...

OR...

If you're as wacky as I am about throwing down money for all things Auburn... You could try this:

http://www.teamwalls.com/product133.html

It's outrageous ($129 for 1) but I guarantee you'll have one sweet & unique set of cornholes!!

The dimensions (48"x30") should fit nice and snug top to bottom, and give you an extra 6" of width total along the sides to work with... assuming you have yourself a standard 48"x24" platform

Try Alumni Hall in Tiger Town near Target.  I was in there last week and noticed some HUGE decals.  They do not have a website and you actually have to go to the store though...may be tough from SC  :wedance:

just the logo in general you're looking for is hard to come by and most places don't have the car decal of that type listed in their online inventories. As mentioned, Your best bet is to have that smaller one blown up to the size you're looking for (Kinko's maybe for a high quality resolution) then throw it under the clear coat...

OR...

If you're as wacky as I am about throwing down money for all things Auburn... You could try this:

It's outrageous ($129 for 1) but I guarantee you'll have one sweet & unique set of cornholes!!

The dimensions (48"x30") should fit nice and snug top to bottom, and give you an extra 6" of width total along the sides to work with... assuming you have yourself a standard 48"x24" platform

Thanks! I might actually try this as I am not painting the boards but am putting a wood stain finished on them. This will be outrageously expensive but oh well...  Thanks

OR...

Thanks! I might actually try this as I am not painting the boards but am putting a wood stain finished on them. This will be outrageously expensive but oh well...   Thanks

With a true Auburn man, money is no object! :)

Check this site out: [ftp=ftp://http://www.cornolina.com/?page_id=27]http://www.cornolina.com/?page_id=27[/ftp]

I've used them in the past and they do great work. Just email them the logos you want to use and they'll print and cut the vinyl for you. I put these on stained AU boards and they are VERY durable.

I hope they turn out great!

Archived