ESPN Sticks It Us Again

Old School Tiger

Think he is doing color which will give him time to point out that if the MSU QB had pitched the ball back to Ballard on that last play, Auburn would have lost the game.

Meyer was the mouth peace for the NYT story that started the Cam saga. He has made it clear that he has a ax to grind with Auburn, it for the most part shows a lack of class. When the Leach story broke at Texas Tech the mouth piece for the story Craig James was not allowed to work the TT games. Not quite apples to apples but close enough to make the point.

Every Auburn game that I have ever watched on tv had announcers that would make it abundantly clear through their words that they were for whoever Auburn was playing. Par for the course.

In the scheme of things, is this really worth the attention we are giving this! I am tired of hearing how ESPN is trying to do this or that to Auburn. True enough they jumped the gun on us last year and probably will never get over the fact that were completely wrong but we were the big fish last season and every news outlet was after us because there was smoke and it seemed to be a breaking story. Did they go to far? YES! Will they ever apologize? Very doubtful. But it seems redundant as well as making the issue with ESPN a mountain out of what is now amounting to a Moe hill. It isn't effecting the football team whatsoever nor does it in any way effect the outcome of ANY football game or our recruiting. I just wish we could stop giving life to every storyfrom ESPM, NYt or any other media source theat in the long run has no relevance to Auburn.   

To me, we should have a issue with the NCAA compliance committee for taking an insane amount of time to say that we have done no wrong and the investigation is over. War Eagle! Let's put a beatdown on those copy cats in South Carolina

I will watch the game.  I will NOT, however, watch gameday, or any other "analysis" show that is aired on espn.  Period.  I'm not a paranoid AU fan, but their agenda makes me want to puke.  War Eagle!

Hypocrisy- allowing Urban Meyer to sit on a panel discussing college football reforms while being the coach that oversaw 21 verified arrest at Floriduh and who knows how many arrest that never saw the light of day or TV cameras.

Boycott the game!  :we:

I have 0 plans of watching this game!!!!!

But that is only because I have to work  :tease:

Me too. Although I will be on a plane somewhere over the Atlantic ocean.

Or listen to Rod and Stan!  ;D

That's the best solution right there! I really enjoy listening to them. They actually pronounce Auburn players names correctly...

They are professionals, and they do an outstanding job. To me, it makes the game so much better.

Augirl's 4 step process to an enjoyable Auburn game experience:

Step One:  Tune your TV to broadcast of Auburn Game.

Step Two:  Tune your radio to your local affiliate of the Auburn Football Network

Step Three:  Mute TV

Step Four:  ENJOY!!!

And, as an added bonus, Rod and Stan are usually a few seconds ahead of the TV broadcast..for those of you like me who can't take the suspense, I LOVE knowing what is going to happen then watching it happen!!

If  you listen to Rob and Stan like I do with an earplug so no one else is hearing it and with the delay, you can look like a genius when you call a touchdown even before they run the play  :);) and then you don't have to listen to the no knowledge commentators on the tv.

Meyer was the mouth peace for the NYT story that started the Cam saga. He has made it clear that he has a ax to grind with Auburn, it for the most part shows a lack of class. When the Leach story broke at Texas Tech the mouth piece for the story Craig James was not allowed to work the TT games. Not quite apples to apples but close enough to make the point.

There are a ton of folks with an ax to grind with AU.  (Even former players have an ax to grind, and go public with their BS stories.)  I just don't give a sh!t anymore....

There are a ton of folks with an ax to grind with AU.  (Even former players have an ax to grind, and go public with their BS stories.)  I just don't give a sh!t anymore....

This plus one.

Archived