A Lesson on Civility

CarolinaTiger

The Slander of Ann Coulter

some excerpts:

Consider a few great moments of liberal civility:

In 2000, during a discussion of the Supreme Court decision allowing the Boy Scouts to bar homosexual scoutmasters, (when he thought he was off camera) then-ABC News interviewer Bryant Gumbell called social-conservative spokesman Bob Knight "a f***ing idiot."

In 1994, on a PBS program, Julianne Malveaux (a Pacifica Radio talk show host) expressed this wish for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas: "I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease." Liberals regularly describe Justice Thomas as an Uncle Tom, a "house n****r" and a jockey-boy lawn ornament – doubtless, these are expressions of esteem.

In 1999, during the Clinton impeachment trial, actor/activist Alec Baldwin said that in an ideal world, "We would stone Henry Hyde (the House impeachment manager) to death and we would go to their homes (other Republican impeachment leaders) and we’d kill their wives and children." Why not their pets, too, Alec?

there's many more.

a good read for the righties.

i expect the lefties would say, "yeah, but you're uncivil, too"... :D

Geeze man how freakin long are her hands? They look like feet.

Ann Coulter is scary looking. The best makeup and camera work cannot fully cover it.

SHE IS SCARY, to the liberals who cringe every time she openly discusses their dark little secrets. I don't care what this woman looks like, she is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!

Geeze man how freakin long are her hands? They look like feet.

109520[/snapback]

I just about crapped myself when I read this! :lol:

Archived