Jerk Alert, Auburn getting everyone's best shot this year?

Tiger Oak

Spurious has a long memory, why wouldn't he want some payback? He's the orignal SEC run up the score on folks coach. Homer article written by someone most folks have never heard of and could care less about.

Several of the points he tried to make in his article, don't exactly prove a good grasp of the issues. If you live there , I'm not trying to put it down, but there appears to be a good reason he writes from Anderson ,SC. That's not major market work.

"The jerk store called, they're running out of you!"  -- George Costanza

What's the difference? You're their all-time best seller.  ;D

Yeah? Well I had sex with your wife!

I'm not clicking on the link.  I'm mystified that Auburn folks post anti-Auburn links on this site.  All it does is gives the website more clicks thus more money for that website/author... thus the website comes up with another anti-Auburn article.

Stop the madness!  Ignore it.

Where's the link for that ?

I'm not clicking on the link.  I'm mystified that Auburn folks post anti-Auburn links on this site.  All it does is gives the website more clicks thus more money for that website/author... thus the website comes up with another anti-Auburn article.

Stop the madness!  Ignore it.

Nailed it!  Thanks, Cali!

I dare those tempted to use the time in linking crap to find a positive article, tweet, or, better yet, original creation to post!

:wareagle:

A. It's a link from Anderson ,SC. The next 10 hits it gets will be the most it's ever had and this site I'm sure is about .05cents a hit. No big deal.

B. That aside, the writer really seems to be well placed in his employment. His picks and his writing seem to fit in really well though.

C. A writer from an area with Steve Spurious as the head coach thinks another team had a touch of arrogance?

D. Yep, well employed. :we::beatmullet:

What's all the hoopla about??  I read the article.  It's pretty accurate.  Nobody likes a winner, and there are enough opinions about the Newtons to ensure that AU haters will have plenty of ammo for their guns.  Add it all up, and you can bet everyone we beat last year will be gunning for us with a little extra in the tank this year.  It is what it is.  The article doesn't seem anti-Auburn to me at all.  Some folks need to grow some thicker skin.

I can see why we are going to get everyones best shot. We are the defending National Champions! Plus we stole victory from these teams last year by coming from behind in most of these games. That makes it an even sweeter victory for us and a kick in the butt to the other team. I am sure they will be looking for revenge this year.

His wife is in a coma.

His wife is in a coma.

:o

The only inaccuracy (or stretch) I saw was his statement about Cecil Newton 'soliciting money from MSU' for Cam's services.  While the NCAA has stated that Cecil and Kenny Rogers worked together to actively market Cam to MSU in a pay-for-play scenario, no statement from any credible source has come out saying how things actually went down.  Nobody really knows who approached whom with this idea of getting money for Cam to sign. 

Archived