Injuries

CAMCRAZY

10/03 2:18pm Emory Blake WR  Questionable  Foot Blake is listed as day to day after suffering a foot injury in the South Carolina game.  The sophomore is leading the Tigers in receptions and yards this season.  He has 19 catches for 333 yards and 4 touchdowns. 

10/03 2:12pm Trovon Reed WR  Doubtful  Shoulder Reed injured his shoulder in the game against Florida Atlantic.  The redshirt freshman is doubtful for the Arkansas game.  He did not play against South Carolina.  Reed hauled in 13 passes for 91 yards on the season.  Freshman Quan Bray and junior DeAngelo Benton will see more action with Reed out.

10/02 10:23pm Justin Garrett LB  Questionable  Undisclosed Garrett has been out with an undisclosed injury.  He hasn't played in the past two games and coach Gene Chizik said the freshman is day to day.  He has seen time on the field this season as a backup.  In 3 games this season, Garrett has 2 tackles.

10/02 10:21pm Chris Davis CB  Questionable  Undisclosed Davis missed the past two weeks with an undisclosed injury.  Redshirt freshman Jonathon Mincy started in place of Davis.

10/02 10:20pm Brandon Fulse TE  Probable  Head Fulse injured his head in the 4th quarter against Florida Atlantic.  Fulse started the game in place of Philip Lutzenkirchen.  The freshman has appeared in four games this season, hauling in 2 balls for 12 yards.  He did not play against South Carolina.

09/28 8:39pm Dee Ford DE  Out For Year  Back Ford will miss the rest of the season after having back surgery.  The junior has 7 tackles and 1 sack this season in 3 games.  He did not play against Florida Atlantic.  Redshirt freshman LaDarius Owens replaced Ford and played well.  He has 4 tackles in two games this season.

Any word on Anthony Morgan?  He was listed as an RB this year and haven't seen a bit of him.

** Sorry , just saw the topic  , Nevermind.  :dunno:

A short on s'ship squad can afford NO injuries. Time to step forward and give your all for Auburn !!!

The difficult has become much harder to maneuver now. We can hope for the best, but lower the expectations. Bowl eligibility and anything above is sheer GRAVY this season. Each and every season I want a minimum of TEN WINS. With salaries what they are 10 WINS isn't too much to request. However I will not complain about less for this year only. The coaching change left those classes short on numbers, so I will forgive less than ten WINS for this season only. Next year and beyond I expect a sucessful 10 (+) WIN season. This year as injuries mount a difficult schedule becomes much TOUGHER !

We need to remain POSITIVE no matter what Bowl we receive and hope this team can WIN that Bowl Game. They have worked hard and deserve to be a Bowl Champion in 2011 as they prepare for and go into 2012 in the hunt for another SEC and Mythical NC.

:we: Fight On Tigers  :wareagle:

Heard Trooper this morning say Emory would be making the trip to ARK and is still not ruled out for Saturday.  He was looking a lot better last night.

Making the trip?

Wow. That gives me a bit of hope!  :believe:

Heard Trooper this morning say Emory would be making the trip to ARK and is still not ruled out for Saturday.  He was looking a lot better last night.

Making the trip?

Wow. That gives me a bit of hope!   :believe:

Yep, I heard him this morning, too...

Chizik said Saturday that Emory was close to ready for Arkansas but that the training staff really felt like he needed another day or two to be really close to 100%. Sounds to me like he will be ready for this week against Florida.

Archived