Hey Coach!

catch8185

I was just turning on the tv this morning getting ready to watch Auburn Everyday and happened to pass by that show Hey Coach! that Alabama has.  There was one moment in the show where one of the biggest homer updykes called in and was like, my granddaddy was a Bammer fan, my daddy was a Bammer fan, and he dressed me in Bammer clothes since the day I was born, and I've been a Bammer fan every since.  And I kid you not, they focused on Nick the whole time and he seriously had a look on his face that said it all.  It was like "O goodness!  Just kill me now!!!!"  It is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while from Little Nicky.  He responded to the caller with the most unenthusiastic "Great."  Classic.

I was just turning on the tv this morning getting ready to watch Auburn Everyday and happened to pass by that show Hey Coach! that Alabama has.  There was one moment in the show where one of the biggest homer updykes called in and was like, my granddaddy was a Bammer fan, my daddy was a Bammer fan, and he dressed me in Bammer clothes since the day I was born, and I've been a Bammer fan every since.  And I kid you not, they focused on Nick the whole time and he seriously had a look on his face that said it all.  It was like "O goodness!  Just kill me now!!!!"  It is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while from Little Nicky.  He responded to the caller with the most unenthusiastic "Great."  Classic.

What's amazing is that their fanbase doesn't recognize how contemptuous Saban is of them. They revere the man....almost to the point of worship!

What's amazing is that their fanbase doesn't recognize how contemptuous Saban is of them. They revere the man....almost to the point of worship!

That's because he wins.  We think a lot of our coach also.

^^^ Well that explains why they feel that way about him.

It doesn't explain why he feels less than thrilled about the turd fans. He looks at them with contempt and you can see the look on his face. When one of them says rtr, he won't even acknowledge them. If you said War Eagle, to CGC, you'd get nice response.

He's an arse.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It doesn't explain why he feels less than thrilled about the turd fans. He looks at them with contempt and you can see the look on his face. When one of them says rtr, he won't even acknowledge them. If you said War Eagle, to CGC, you'd get nice response.

He's an arse.

Is that a buhhdist word?  :tease:

He's an arse.

No, it describes a baptist donkey. :laugh: Just don't offer him a cigarette.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

He's an arse.

No, it describes a baptist donkey. :laugh: Just don't offer him a cigarette.

Although I agree with you completely on your description of Satan, I must say I am disappointed that you didn't expand that sentence with a more colorful and descriptive vocabulary.  You can do better, my friend, much better.  ;D

He's an arse.

He is probable tired of the extreme obsession some of their fanbase has for their team. Some of them live, breath, worship Bama football 365, 24-7. And it is akin to having your drunk uncle show up at every gathering only to embarrass the family by publicly dressing like Mr Brown( from meet the Brown's) and acting like an updyke. It gets old quick. JMO

Well, if things keep going as they are....he won't have any peace or privacy on his birthday.  You know, it IS just around the corner.  October 31...I kid you not.

Well, if things keep going as they are....he won't have any peace or privacy on his birthday.  You know, it IS just around the corner.  October 31...I kid you not.

All Hallows Eve. The night that witches and demons consort to conceive great evil.  :beatmullet:

Well, he has to know that it's a double-edged sword.  I mean, he pretty much controls what he wants at least in terms of football.  He just knows that he also has to do all the promos and tv shows and whatnot which you can tell he hates.  At Bammer, they're gonna give him pretty much anything he wants as long as he keeps winning, but he hates the fact that they are so loyal.  A lot of people say they are a perfect match.  But yeah, it's weird because he seems to love the football but hates some of the fans.  Can't really have one without the other.

Archived