Nothing has changed at BSPN

AU64

Watching PTI on ESPN and as expected, three of the four talking heads voiced opinion that the NCAA letter meant nothing and one of the guys started talking again about the smoke, etc.  and nobody considered that Auburn had been vindicated.    These guys and all the talking heads like them have a year of anti-Cam and anti- Auburn commentary and guess it's too much for any of them to admit that they had no idea what went on and just took the muck from Thamel, Evans and others as gospel.   

:pcprobs:

Are you surprised? They jumped in, from day one, with both feet. BSPN will never admit they are wrong. I use the Duke LaCross case to further back up my accusation of them. Let them cry along with the gumps, and other fanbases, all they want. We have the Crystal Ball, the Heisman trophy, and soon to be a statue to tell them all to kiss our backsides!

Look, that show is about people saying crazy things and getting people riled up. It would be a very boring show if they all voiced intelligent, generic thoughts and opinions all the time. Just don't let it bother you, and things get a lot better.

I'm sorry...you are correct....I should know better.  I'm a dreamer and just keep hoping for justice.... but I should surely know by my age that it's a scarce commodity.

:banghead:

Watching PTI on ESPN and as expected, three of the four talking heads voiced opinion that the NCAA letter meant nothing and one of the guys started talking again about the smoke, etc.   and nobody considered that Auburn had been vindicated.    These guys and all the talking heads like them have a year of anti-Cam and anti- Auburn commentary and guess it's too much for any of them to admit that they had no idea what went on and just took the muck from Thamel, Evans and others as gospel.     

Why do you even tune in to espn unless a game is on?  I see no reason to even turn to that channel unless there's a game on.

Watching PTI on ESPN and as expected, three of the four talking heads voiced opinion that the NCAA letter meant nothing and one of the guys started talking again about the smoke, etc.   and nobody considered that Auburn had been vindicated.    These guys and all the talking heads like them have a year of anti-Cam and anti- Auburn commentary and guess it's too much for any of them to admit that they had no idea what went on and just took the muck from Thamel, Evans and others as gospel.     

Why do you even tune in to espn unless a game is on?  I see no reason to even turn to that channel unless there's a game on.

yep....i used to watch bsspn all the time...its game only for me,and i don't miss the garbage at all

WDE brothers and sisters! A very nice win for the good guys today!

Just wanted to share my little response to ESPN asking me for feedback on their site:

My response below is to question #52 (I left the first 51 questions blank) - 52: If you could make one improvement to the site, what would it be?

HOW ABOUT YOU PUT A BIG FAT "WE OWE AUBURN A HUGE FRIGGIN APOLOGY FOR OUR SLAP ASS SORRY "REPORTING" AND DRAGGING YOU THROUGH THE MUD FOR OVER A YEAR" BANNER AT THE TOP OF YOUR HOME PAGE? SORRY????????  ESPN IS ONE BIG PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the site itself is fine - too bad it is run by a bunch of clowns. I now visit it as infrequently as possible. Have a nice BSPN day and thank you for selecting me as a surveyee.

This should probably be on the rant board, but thanks for reading anyhoo.

WDE brothers and sisters! A very nice win for the good guys today!

Just wanted to share my little response to ESPN asking me for feedback on their site:

My response below is to question #52 (I left the first 51 questions blank) - 52: If you could make one improvement to the site, what would it be?

HOW ABOUT YOU PUT A A BIG FAT "WE OWE AUBURN A HUGE FRIGGIN APOLOGY FOR OUR SLAP ASS SORRY "REPORTING" AND DRAGGING YOU THROUGH THE MUD FOR OVER A YEAR" BANNER AT THE TOP OF YOUR HOME PAGE? SORRY????????  ESPN IS ONE BIG PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the site itself is fine - too bad it is run by a bunch of clowns. I now visit it as infrequently as possible. Have a nice BSPN day and thank you for selecting me as a surveyee.

This should probably be on the rant board, but thanks for reading anyhoo.

Very well said IMO!!! War Eagle to you!

okay, so they made me answer the previous 51 questions (all of them) before I could send my response. Which I did. I can't imagine too many people would take the time to do so, so I would assume I have at least put a small dent in their wished for data.

bunch o' clowns (as nice as I can put it).

In a great mood regardless - Let's get ready for LSU!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to watch espn a lot and PTI was one of my favorite shows. Now, I only watch when a game is on.

This and I even mute the sound.  Just can't stand to listen to their garbage anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, a lot seems to be changing.  Other outlets are now publicly challenging their creds, the blog nation is letting them have it from every direction, and Dan Patrick is thriving!!  Also, Bruce Feldman to CBS, and now Pat Forde to Yahoo to join Robinson and Wetsel.  Now, I know, Forde was a thorn last year, but as time went on, he started to turn.  Yes, he participated in the "Bagman" interview, but you could tell he was pulled into that kicking and screaming.  Read his new article on Yahoo: Forde and 40 , or something like that.  It's entertaining!!  The "mother ship" is too big to crash, but it's having to put up it's defense shields.

For your viewing pleasure I recommend some more intellingent programs.

1. Swamp People

2. The Simpsons

3. King of the Hill

4. The Three Stooges

5. Ice Road Truckers

6. Bugs Bunny

7. Andy Griffith

8. M.A.S.H.

9. The Beverly Hillbillies

10. Green Acres (you gotta admit, Arnold Ziffel is a lot more intelligent than Joe Schrod)

If you can't rind re-runs of the older shows they are available on DVD. As I said, they are much more intelligent than the programming on bspn.

Request:  Will someone less technically-challenged than me please link Pat Forde's article on Yahoo to this thread?  It's free, and very entertaining!!

Not a Forde fan but did love his LSU-BAMA comparison and "worst 2010 memory" for both teams was Cam Newton.

Not a Forde fan but did love his LSU-BAMA comparison and "worst 2010 memory" for both teams was Cam Newton.

Also loved the reference to Brent Calloway and T-Town Menswear!!

Lol quarterback: who?

.....bspn is still crap, where is the mention of Boise this year? They are still undefeated and beat the first place SEC east team in the dome....where is the outrage? Oh cuz bammer is ranked high, right?  :beatmullet:

I missed that. What did he say regarding Calloway & T-Town Menswear? Thanks in advance.

War Eagle

I missed that. What did he say regarding Calloway & T-Town Menswear? Thanks in advance.

War Eagle

See the link Dansby provided about four or five posts earlier in this thread.  Seriously, it's a great article!!  Go all the way to the table at the end where he lists 25 ways to compare.....

Archived