Little disappointed...

AgentOrange

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'm not exactly thrilled about it, but because we don't have much more opportunity to roll Toomer's, I'm not going to fault anyone for doing so.

Toomer's was rolled for the AU basketball team's win yesterday.

:laugh:

There was a basketball game last night? That makes me feel better.

Yeah, I think we played the Washington Generals. Or were we the...  :-X

Toomer's was rolled for the AU basketball team's win yesterday.

:laugh:

There was a basketball game last night? That makes me feel better.

Yeah, I think we played the Washington Generals. Or were we the...  :-X

:laugh: Did Meadowlark show up?

Not for Rolling Toomers? I borrowed an LSU shirt to wear yesterday (wore my AU hat at the same time, calm down) and I certainly felt like Rolling Toomers afterward. If I were a student (accepted for next year, btw) I would.

for you guys "out of the loop" on basketball ... you do realize that Auburn University does field a basketball team.  The coach ... his name is tony barbee.  I bet you he would say hello if you went to the arena ... you know the big new building on the west side of jordan-hare ...

just for kicks, there are a couple of people here on AE that even check in on the basketball team from time to time ... even the cool kids are doing it.  look here:

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?board=13.0

;)

That was definitely not for the basketball win. The corner wasn't rolled til Bama/LSU ended which was 2 hours after our bball game ended. And considering there were only like 50 people at the basketball game.. it wasn't for the bball exhibition win.

Def. not the basketball team. A win over a naia div. II school in an exhibition game does not equal rolling toomer's, as much as I am for the promotion of our basketball team. Anyone who rolled toomer's for the bama game should be ashamed. That's just juvenile

Anyone who rolled toomer's for the bama game should be ashamed. That's just juvenile

Shhh don't say that.. I got exiled for saying that on here last night.

They were just looking for an excuse to exile you.

When updyke poisoned our trees I believe he put a curse on Alabama and they will never win another National championship. I think it should become a new tradition to roll after bama loses their first game every year just to honor our oaks. J/K but would be cool.

Archived