Noel Johnson

AuburnBasketball

wont play wendsday because of his wrist :banghead:

how could a wrist injury possibly bother you in basketball?  :P

I may be wrong but believe it was broken. If so, it would be weak and subject to soreness and such. Needs to get it stronger. If it is his shooting hand; that is even more of a problem.

Thanks. I've heard Josh and Tony have had their suspensions lifted and McAfee would have played against USF but he sprained his arch Monday. It's going to be nice to see what we have with a full compliment of players.

Mark Murphy, main mod on ITAT just confirmed that both Langford and Neysmith are available tonight. Looking forward to seeing how far Josh has come. :happydance:

why isnt noel playing?

Barbee said that he and McAfee both still aren't ready. He said that two practices aren't enough to trust them on the floor.

Bottom line, neither are seeing major playing time until they are 100% healthy and performing well in practice.

why isnt noel playing?

Barbee said that he and McAfee both still aren't ready. He said that two practices aren't enough to trust them on the floor.

Bottom line, neither are seeing major playing time until they are 100% healthy and performing well in practice.

I'm glad Coach Barbee was able to work McAfee in for some minutes last night. Our guard play has been less than stellar and when Ced knocks the rust off, he could help a lot there.

is noel not going to play in the tournament?

Don't know for sure but a guy on another board who made the trip to watch the team play says he is going through warmups and his shot looks fine. He has missed a lot of practice and probably doesn't know the scheme's as well as he should yet.

Archived