Should be pumped!

DyeEraTiger

Tonight looked more like Auburn football than any game this season. I won't speculate the reasons but we have plenty of reasons to be pumped about next season! KF and BT played solid after CM went down. Onterio and Tre showed what kind of tandum they are capable of being--explosive. The O line looked solid. A few drops by the WR but they blocked and came up with some big catches.

Where to start with the D? Lights out hard and tackling up 200%. Intensity and ball swarm up 500%.

Special teams (esp. kicking and punt blocking) up 1000%!

I am ready for the kick off game! These guys sent Gus off with a nice win.

Guest shirley4au9

Gus was enjoying tonight! Auburn looked great..aggressive, WOW! I'm so proud of and for them. BTW, does anyone else HATE ESPN as much as I do?

Gus was enjoying tonight! Auburn looked great..aggressive, WOW! I'm so proud of and for them. BTW, does anyone else HATE ESPN as much as I do?

How can you hate a network that shows simultaneous jumps of motorcycles and snowmobiles and feature Joe Schad?!

;)

How can you hate a network that shows simultaneous jumps of motorcycles and snowmobiles and feature Joe Schad?!

;)

Because Schad's face wasn't a part of the track ?  :dunno:;D

;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Because Schad's face wasn't a part of the track ?   :dunno:;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbsup:

Guest shirley4au9

;)

My bad!    :laugh:

Archived